- On Wednesday, a suspect allegedly shouted “get out of my country” before opening fire at two Indian men at a bar in Olathe, Kansas.
- Adam Purinton, 51, reportedly targeted two Indian men — Srinivas Kuchibhotla and Alok Madasani — before shooting his third victim at Austin’s Bar and Grill.
- Kuchibhotla died from the shooting. Purinton was charged with first-degree murder for the death of Kuchibhotla, and was also charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder.
- Ian Grillot, the third victim, was shot after trying to stop Purinton from his shooting rampage, according to Kansas City Star.
- Purinton then ran from the scene to an Applebee’s in Clinton, Mo., where he told a bartender he had killed two Middle Eastern men. Read more (2/24/17 9:13 AM)
Do you mind explaining the differences of first,second, and third degree murder?