*coughs nervously* Hi! So, uhm, I've been following your blog for a really long time and I'd just like to say I'm a huge fan! You're absolutely amazing at writing, and you've got some mad skills. I was wondering if I could send in a request (my first ever one!) for Andrew and Neil about which one of them would be the person to steal the other's phone and which one would be the one to deal with the aftermath. Again, number one biggest fan! Keep it up! Lots of loveeeeeeeeee! <333333333333
Ladies and gents I present my giant dork of a best friend. I love you.
this is so long im so sorry
- Andrew takes Neil’s phone
- But see, it’s not just for kicks, this kid has a plan, he’s already placed certain bets with the rest of the Foxes long before he takes Neil’s phone
- The two have similar phones so it’s easy enough to switch his for Neil’s in the morning. Andrew makes sure his is dead so Neil can’t get into it anyway.
- Nicky and Matt and Dan and Allison and even Renee’s texts keep coming in to Neil’s (Now Andrew’s) phone and a gc with the upperclassmen along with Kevin’s reminders for practice have Andrew murderous
- So Andrew has Neil’s phone and he texts everyone normally at first so everyone is under the impression that it’s Neil
- He replies to “How are you?”s with “I’m fine.”s
- And “What’s up?”s with “In xyz class.” bc obv Andrew has Neil’s schedule memorized bc he’s a fucking nerd
- And then it starts
- Andrew takes a pic of random attractive people and sends one to each of the foxes like
- “Damn, they’re hot, I’d tap that.”
- And everyone’s like
- Oh my god
- Wtf are you doing
- What do you mean
- What does this mean
- Nicky’s screaming
- Matts worried
- Dan’s being a mother
- Allison’s like same babe, same
- Renee asks if Andrew and he’d fought like the sweetheart she is
- Aaron doesn’t respond, but texts Andrew a “Shut your bf up”
BC HE CARES AND DOESN’T WANT NEIL TO HURT HIS BROTHER OKwhich Andrew doesn’t know about until much later bc he desn’t have his phone
- Kevin tells Neil to concentrate in class so he can practice more
- Andrew doesn’t respond to any of the texts after sending the pictures
fucking nerd i hate them all oh my god
- But bc no one else is in his year and everyone has different classes they cant talk to the real Neil until practice the next morning
- …but no one wants to say anything in front of Andrew
- Andrew’s fucking dying
- He acts like Neil and he fought big time, like they p much broke up
- and everyones freaking out
- and Neil, like the oblivious babe he is, is like…ok? Andrew’s being weird, but ok.
- Andrew doesn’t stop there
- He legit goes “I’m sorry Neil.” loud enough for Matt to hear.
- “I didn’t mean it.” loud enough for Nicky to hear.
- and Neil’s so fucking confused, but Exy, so he goes “We’ll talk after practice.” to placate Andrew
- Andrew almost feels sorry, Neil is way to easy to prank
- Everyone thinks this is it
- Andrei have broken up
- Money starts changing hands, all the bets, along the lines of Neil would sleep with anyone else, Neil would never leave Andrew, Andreil was going to be endgame, Andreil would make it to 80, Andreil would never break up
- Every single one of them bet high bc they had faith in Neil
- Neil’s ignoring Andrew till after practice like he said and Andrew’s purposeley following him around with a dejected look on his face and Renee is collecting everyones money to give to Andrew
- bc omg is this really happening
- Andreil is breaking up
- Andrew pockets the money
such a lil shit oh my godand gets out of there as soon as practice is over
- The Foxes corner Neil later and ask what the actual fuck happened
- and Neil’s like wtf are y’all taking about
- and they’re all like the texts? Kayla from History?
- Adam from Stat? What the fuck what that?
- and Neil, bless him, is so confused
- and they’re like wtf
- and he’s like wtf
- and then he’s like “My phone’s been dead all day, which is weird, because I remember charging it all n- oh….”
- No one gets their money back