- There are more than 3000 floors to Kane Co Tower, if the number behind Kane when he walks into his office are to be believed. The current tallest building the WORLD is only a couple-hundred. WE GET IT DUDE YOURS IS BIGGER.
- Casual reminder Texas punches the inside of his car to make it do things instead of pressing buttons
- also he appears to have two gas pedals so he can just slAM BOTH FEET ON THEM AS HARD AS POSSIBLE
- We see exactly one (1) female Kane Co. executive (excluding Julie) and she appears to be a very curvy middle-aged black lady who I have immediately decided is Claire’s mom
- OKAY BUT IT WOULD MAKE SO MUCH SENSE THAT’S HOW CLAIRE AND JULIE ENDED UP FRIENDS! Kane wouldn’t let just anybody be his precious Julie-Bear’s friend! Claire’s mom is part of Kane’s Board of Directors! YOU CAN’T TAKE THIS HEADCANON FROM ME
- Almost every time we catch a brief glimpse of Chuck’s eyes he’s making a face like >8C like this boy is scared but also he is ready to Throw Down
- Jacob has canonically created AIs that can feel loyalty, fear and kinship, and that can be moved by speeches/emotionally engaged.
- So honestly, we’re a go for any android headcanon anybody wants to throw around, lbr.
- The face Mike makes when Chuck is like “I’d have to save you life and let’s face it, that ain’t gonna happen” literally breaks my heart EVERY TIME he’s so sad that Chuck’s sad oh my god.
- related: the face Chuck makes when Mike pins the crown pin on his chest makes me UNBELIEVABLY GODDAMN EMOTIONAL holy crap he’s so happy
- Rayon could literally punch me in the face and I would be like HAHA WOW
- The Duke is REALLY PISSED about Mike accidentally wrecking one half-built car-frame, but literally fires fully-built limos out of a cannon at people. WHAT IS THE TRUTH
Listening to Chuck babbling while trying to drive in Blonde Thunder like AT LEAST LET HIM SWEAR HE OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO HE IS DYING LET CHUCKLES SAY FUCKLES