Okay, but just think about this for a second:
You have the supers (none of whom bother hiding their faces):
- Clark “My mom made me this suit” Kent
- Kara “Crop top and skit” Kent
- Conner “I used to wear a leather jacket now I wear a t-shirt” Kent
- Jon “Hoodie with the S-shield” Kent
And then you have the bats:
- Bruce “Cowl + industrial-grade suit” Wayne
- Dick “Once upon a Discowing now a skintight bodysuit” Grayson
- Jason “Red helmet with its own facial expressions” Todd
- Tim “I have wings” Drake
- Damian “Hooded cape and gauntlets” Wayne
And I thought it might be a meta vs non-meta thing, but Green Arrow wears a sleeveless vest and Wonder Woman wears a fly leotard.
So, I’ve concluded that farm influences results in low maintenance hero clothes and being/knowing Bruce Wayne results in high drama
That is all.