1. Backpacks – these are literally so convenient to carry and give your outfit a youthful, laid back and casual vibe. I’m currently obsessed with my mini Prada backpack and my Rose Gold New Look backpack (which I have a post on here).
2. Skinny Jeans – whether or not its ripped, denim, black or white, skinny jeans are a simple way that I have been dressing up an outfit to give myself an clean and edgy vibe, effortlessly. I love skinny jeans from Zara because they fit in a way that accentuates the body’s curves.
3. Caps – give your outfit a sporty look with a cap to cover up your bad hair day!
4. Barely There Heels – so. chic. What more can I say?! They go with any outfit, casual or dressed up!
5. Lacey Bralette – racey, cute, and perfect for layering below low cut or sheer tops, especially in the summer.
6. Reflector Sunglasses – the perfect accessory to spice up an outfit. My style tip is to dress in monochrome and make a statement with bright coloured reflector shades. My favourites are Quay “My Girl” sunglasses and Ray Ban Aviator Reflector shades.
7. MAC Pro Long Wear Lip Pencil – For the perfect Kylie Jenner Lip. This specific one will last you through the entire day. It applies on smoothly with a velvet matte finish. The colour that I’m currently wearing almost on a daily basis is MAC’s “Nice n’ Spicy” lip pencil.