The future: a dark, desolate world. A world of war, suffering, loss on both sides. Mutants, and the humans who dared to help them, fighting an enemy we cannot defeat. Are we destined down this path, destined to destroy ourselves like so many species before us? Or can we evolve fast enough to change ourselves… change our fate? Is the future truly set?
- Him calling you ‘Love’ or ‘Darling’.
- You flirting with him whenever you see another person eyeing him.
- Teasing him.
- Charles trying to tease you but then you end up teasing him.
- Him occasionally reading your mind when he looks into your eyes to know what you’re thinking in the moment.
- When he leaves early in the mornings he leaves a red rose and a note to explain where he is.
- Melting over his British accent.
- Lots. And. Lots. Of. Spooning.
- Touching his thigh at a work dinner or a meeting.
- Him communicating through your mind to tell you to stop.
- “We’re in public, darling…wait until we get back home”
- “I don’t think I can’t hold on for that long, Professor”
- The lustful yet loving look you see in his eyes.
- Neck kisses while making breakfast.
- Running your fingers through his silky brown hair.
- Sitting on his lap as he reads to you.
- Cuddling in front of the fireplace on a cold day with cups of tea.
- Making love almost every night.
- The glistening sweat between your bodies and the shortness of breath.
- Romantic baths with candles and roses.
- You being shy when you first meet him because you thought he was extremely attractive and you didn’t know what to say to him.
- He knew you thought that.
- He knew you were a mutant before you knew yourself.
- Midnight strolls around the mansion.
- Him admiring the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine.
- Your song being ‘L.O.V.E’ by Nat King Cole.
- Calling him ‘Professor’ or ‘Sir’
- When you’re feeling sassy you call him ‘Mr Man’
- Him tickling you just to hear you giggle
(A/N): This preference/ headcanon is set before Charles’ accident.
You walked through the halls of the school listening to everyone talk about what happened in their previous class and what they’re currently watching on TV. You haven’t seen your boyfriend all day, which wasn’t strange since he would run past and kiss you on your cheek before running somewhere else.
Every time he kissed you, it would feel like a warm buzz since he ran so fast.
You heard people shuffling and moving out the way, and then a gust of wind, which meant one thing. Peter. Expecting your normal kiss on the cheek, you kept walking. Like usual, you felt the buzz on your cheek. Except this one wasn’t warm.
It was wet.
“Peter!” You screeched, drawing attention to yourself.
He appeared next to you in an instant. “Yes?”
“Did you just lick the side of my face?” You questioned, wiping your cheek with your sleeve.
“I claimed you.” He said with a lopsided smirk.
“What?” You asked.
“I. Claimed. You,” He said slowly. “Our friend, Chris, over there,” He nodded behind you, “Was staring at you and I didn’t like it. I decided to show him that you’re mine.”
A smile slowly crept it’s way on to your face as you registered what he just said. “Peter Maximoff, are you jealous?” You challenged, raising your eyebrow.
He scoffed. “Why would I be jealous? I mean I’m a model compared to him. But just to make it clear,” He leaned in. “If I see another guy look at you like that, I’m picking you up and running away to the Bahamas.”
You laughed at his response. “I could do with a holiday. And just to make it clear,” You mimicked his words. “I would never leave you for Chris or any other guy.”