7. Fallen Apples - A blood-curdling scream rang out through the still night. Harry’s large ears twitched in interest, but only instinctively. He had no desire to answer the vixen’s call, and so he turned his attention back to hunting.
8. Unplugged - He was a part of history in the making. There was no way this wasn’t the most boring meeting in the history of the universe.
9. Screwdriver - “So, you’re probably all wondering why I called this household meeting.”
10. Ketchup - It was snowing. Shit.
Anxiety started to bubble in Harry’s gut.
11. Gets A Little Sweeter - “Harry?”
The house was quiet, the early afternoon sun streaming in through the living room window as Louis poked his head into the room. Nope, not there.
me: is secretly hoping that bertrand turns out to be the traitor, as he’d have access to maxwell’s photos from the bachelor party, and that if maxwell IS involved, it’s just because he’s afraid of his older brother or MC/Liam/Drake/Hana got threatened and he secretly deeply regrets it, but he cannot stand up to bertrand!!!
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY LOVE MAXWELL IS GUILTY OR NOT.