“Insignificant things I’ve accidentally learned as a witch, part II.”
1. Confine your sins to the moon. She won’t tell anyone. Marry her, for she is dressed in wedding-white, and she will wake you when she misses you at night. Do not fear when she runs away for several days, because she loves you and always returns.
2. Old music understands tired souls in a way that many people do not. The classical radio will keep you good company while driving home late at night.
3. The more you love someone, the sharper the knife they wield. They’ll either use it alongside yours in war or they’ll turn it against you while you sleep.
4. Rings of salt on windowsills keeps curious and lost demons from seeping in through the blinds.
5. Look at the mirror if you must, but do not look into it. Mirrors will try to show you everything they’ve seen and felt in a very short moment of time.
6. A simple sleep charm: imagine yourself sitting on the bed of a loved one. You’re their guardian, wielding away the shadows that creep into their dreams at night. As you rest on the edge of the mattress, a rose garden gently flourishes on the bed. You never fail.
7. Everything will always work out in the end. It’s only a matter of waiting through the trials and grief.
Bran, I'm so happy you're home, I've missed you so much.
It was Beautiful that night, snow falling just like now. You looked beautiful, in your white wedding dress.
Oh Arya, I'm so relieved you're all in one piece, and made it back home safely.
Ah yes, of course you took mother's and father's room, these are the best rooms in the castle. You always liked pretty things, they made you feel better than everyone else.
I feel so attacked right now. *writes to Jon* Jon, I beg of you, come home, I miss you. Arya and Bran are driving me insane, I can't handle them by myself, especially, Arya. Bran keeps going on about the night I was raped, and how "pretty" I looked when it happened, Arya thinks I want to overthrow you and become the Queen in The North *sighs*. I need you here. Please, come back. 😩😢🙏
P.S. I almost forgot, Bran told me to tell you, that the dead are coming. 💀