Flame Devil’s Curse
A curse to trap someone who has deeply hurt you in a never ending “war zone…”
- Something to start a fire. ( Matches are suggested. )
- Water or something else to put out a fire/Somewhere safe to light a candle/Etc, Etc.
- A candle that you feel is right for this curse. ( I suggest black. )
- Something representing the person you want to curse and/or something representing what they’ve done to you. Make sure you can safely burn these. ( I suggest not putting in too much effort into making this unless it feels right to do so. )
1. Prepare what you’ve made as your representation. Double check to make sure you can be safe while performing this curse. You’re trying to hurt them, not yourself!
2. Take your match/lighter, light it, and focus on the flame for a second. Visualize your hatred and pain manifesting in this flame. Light your candle.
3. Focusing on the flame, pick up your representation, and either speak or focus on these words:
• “ You have damaged me, more than words can say. Be warned: there will be no peace in this world built on war. "
4. Burn your representation, make sure you keep an eye on it till it is done.
5. Blow out your candle, and listen to some calming music/take a bath/relax. Good job!