A quick guide to how to make a “ward against spirits”.
1. Get a piece of cloth (I chose red because I wanted a bright and noticeable charm. So that it could be “seen”. For me I associate red with power and warning so that is why I chose it.)
2. Toss a sigil on the cloth that either banishes negative energy or promotes protections or a barrier
3. Put in herbs that you associate protection with. (Mine had cat’s claw, white sage, sea water, and lavender in it.)
4. Pinch the top.
5. Tie is closed with a long enough ribbon, string, or yarn, and to hang it later. (If you’d like, you can also stash this under your bed if that’s where you want it.)
6. I hung mine near my doorway.
When I made this I also put my energy into it, I declared that no energies other than my own were permitted within my room. My room is my space and only those with my permission are allowed to enter it.