The Collegiate Vegan turned three today!! And what’s a better way to celebrate three years of blogging than with a giant platter of nachos for dinner? I went a little (a lot) overboard tonight, so this recipe is plenty to serve 4-6 people.
- 1 bag of tortilla chips, any kind
- ½ can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- ¾ cup of corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 bag daiya pepperjack style shreds
- 3-4 leaves of romaine lettuce, shredded
- salsa (I used peach mango)
- avocado or guacamole
What you’ll do:
Spread the tortilla chips out on a cookie sheet and top with the pepperjack shreds, tomato, black beans, jalapenos and corn. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded lettuce, salsa and guacamole. Then have yourself a party.