Thought i’d pop in to tell anyone that sees this about some great groups with some great bops that don’t seem to be as popular as they should be imo
B.I.G - These boys are SUPER cute and very sweet. They’re really talented, and they have about 6 (give or take) videos for 1,2,3 (their latest song), one being them on exercise bikes. So Good.
Songs I Recommend: - 1,2,3 - Taola - Are You Ready
VAV - Now, I recently found this super talented, visually stunning cute group, and I haven’t gone back since. Who needs a bias in VAV anyway?
Songs I Recommend: - Flower (You) - Dance With Me
Topp Dogg - Now, I’ve loved these freaks for a while now and they STILL don’t seem to be loved by the masses? The members are adorable and their musical style can be literally anything, they’re just all round amazing.
Songs I Recommend: - Flower - The Beat - Rainy Day - Open The Door
Day6 - Maybe I’m wrong with calling them underrated … oh wait, I’m not. They’re the kind of group where people of heard of them but haven’t really listened to them. Trust me, when you listen to them for real, you’ll love em’.
Songs I Recommend: - Congratulations - Blood - Shape Of You (Cover) - She Will Be Loved (Cover)
Varsity - Relatively new. Super SUPER cute. Their comeback stage performances are great. If you’re looking for a new rookie group, here ya go.
Songs I Recommend: - Hole In One
The Legend - Like the name says; legendary. They’re cool and look like power rangers in the dance practice for Crush On You, who doesn’t want that? The members are too cute for their own good.
Songs I Recommend: - Crush On You
Madtown - STAN THEM!!! I’ve loved madtown for eons and when I say to stan them I really mean it. Seriously. They’re too underrated and underappreciated. They are literally amazing. Yes yes madtown yes.
Songs I Recommend: - New World - OMGT - Stunning
IMFACT - These boys do it all. Cute, sad, weird. They’re such a cute set of guys and they pull off all their musical styles really well. They’re easy to love and are worth giving a listen to.
Songs I Recommend: - Tension Up! - Lollipop - Feel So Good
KNK - They are literally so cute. Super cute. And so very good at what they do. I was sold at their debut and have been since, they’re really really good and that’s all I’ve got to say.
Songs I Recommend: - Knock - Angel Heart - Back Again
UP10TION - Extra, cute and funny boys that serve looks and real good music. If you haven’t already, hit them up!!
Songs I Recommend: - So, Dangerous - Holic - Catch Me!
AND, last (but not least, I might make another list lol) ……
CROSS GENE - Even though everyone and their mother has probably heard a cross gene song once in their life *cough* Play With Me *cough*, they are SUPER SUPER good and so so cute. Stanning cross gene will bring you no regrets, at least, no big ones. Maybe.
Songs I Recommend: - Noona, You - Play With Me - Ying Yang - Amazing Bad Lady
Hopefully if ya read the list you didn’t already know all the groups and got some recommendations. Even if you do know them, spread the word. Help them get more recognition for being GREAT!~
I have no clue why this has to be repeated so many times but a lot of people just want to be so disgusting and vile. This is truly unfortunate.
DO NOT SEXUALIZE UNDERAGE IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smut fanfiction/reaction/scenarios/MTLs etc
^^ justifying these actions because it is “freedom” of writing and creativity
posting highly inappropriate content on idol’s social medias
attending their concerts, fan meets, etc and displaying disrespectful and gross images or sayings
justifying sexualization with “age of consent”
wanting and anticipating for an underage age to become legal/ turn of age
and many many
This is being very much so predatory/ pedophile
You literally have no justification to sexualize minors.
So fuck yall lame ass dumb excuses about “freedom” and “creativity” or feeling like badasses and sexualizing anyways. Additionally, yall love to say someone does not look like a “child” so yall sexualize anyways. <—– THIS is also dangerous and sickening because no matter what they person looks like they are still u n d e r a g e.
The industry that they are in is already horrendous with shady people and purposively marketing strategies that sexualize underage idols. Fans do not have any right to do this too. No one is right in acting and defending these poor actions.
Protect not just idols but children and teens in general because the world is already dangerous BUT we do not need sexualization. STOP looking at literal children as tools to feed your awful and dirty minded fantasies. They are not and will never be yall’s like this.
It's ok if u don't like IMFACT, SNUPER, DAY6, ROMEO, BLANC7, BOYS24, BLACK6IX, TOP SECRET, VARSITY, B.I.G, BIGFLO, A.CIAN, HALO,HOTSHOT, etc, BUT DON'T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM... THEY'RE REALLY WORKS HARD...
<b>Astro:</b> freshman; always does homework, is very neat<p/><b>Seventeen:</b> sophmore but seem like a junior; the theater student who don't know how to calm tf down, is friends with everyone, even the teachers and lunchlady and principal<p/><b>NCT U/127:</b> obvious freshman with the talent of a Junior; awkward kid who always laughs nervously and never has a definite seat at any lunch table<p/><b>SF9:</b> freshman; aren't friends with anyone they just go straight home after school and work<p/><b>Monsta X:</b> sophmore; the music students who are very close with the theater students<p/><b>Super Junior:</b> the really nice college student who comes back and visit the school to talk to the students and by students I mean Seventeen<p/><b>GOT7:</b> Junior; the ones who are try-hard cool but not really cool, does just enough homework to get by<p/><b>Victon:</b> freshman; just transfered into the school, no one really knows who they are but they seem cool<p/><b>up10tion:</b> sophmore; studies really hard but still only gets 68% on the test<p/><b>ToppDogg:</b> senior; visual art student who no one pays attention to<p/><b>SHINee:</b> college student; used to be un chill but now are chill (kind of), seventeen stalks them whenever they come back to visit the school<p/><b>BTS:</b> skipped a grade to senior; everyone looks up to them; does all the extra credit, always seem tired but put on a strong face for the little freshies<p/><b>BIGBANG:</b> graduate student; is too busy working on their thesis to deal with anyone else<p/><b>EXO:</b> super senior; is tired of school, does so well every time that people take it for granted, everyone forgot about them after they were supposed to graduate, has way too many inside jokes<p/><b>ikon:</b> is never in class<p/><b>VARSITY:</b> eighth grader<p/><b>NCT Dream:</b> sixth grader<p/></p>
they have 7 korean & 5 chinese members (anthony is chinese-american & from la)
seungbo moved to dubai when he was 10
seungbo can speak french, english, korean & arabic
maknae manny is muslim
leader bullet got his name because he couldn’t think of any other cool pose besides finger guns (c: varsityhbk)
eldest member kid got his stage name because he looked like eustass kid from one piece with his red hair (c: varsityhbk)
because they have three main languages in the group, members serve as translators for other members
jaebin translates chinese
seungbo translates things into english for anthony & from korean to english
from seungbo: “jaebin who can’t speak korean will translate it into chinese right away if he understands it. if that doesn’t work, I speak to anthony in english and he will translate it in chinese. I can’t feel any inconvenience since we’ve done it like that for a long time” (trans: varsity_sg)
I want to follow some more people on here because for some reason I don’t follow that many people that post the following groups, so if you post any of these groups feel free to like/reblog this so I can follow you (would appreciate if you follow back bc getting new mutuals would be fun too!)
This year has brought us an incredible amount of new music, new groups, and all around incredible talent. But with the new year right around the corner, it’s time to get ready to usher in even more. Here are ten rookie groups — including the ones who will soon be making their official debut — you can expect to see a lot more of in 2017.
1. K.A.R.D Making the most unexpected debut of the year, DSP Media’s new group K.A.R.D is a co-ed one already turning a lot of heads with their extremely catchy debut, “Oh NaNa.” The group, consisting of both male and female members, is a venture not often seen in K-pop. And the change of pace is not just refreshing. It’s impressive. In less than three weeks since their debut, K.A.R.D has already garnered three million views (and counting) for their first single. We can’t wait to see what other milestones they’ll reach in 2017.
2. Pledis Girlz The first girl group from Pledis Entertainment in four years, Pledis Girlz is set to make their official debut in 2017. But the girl group hasn’t been sitting around idly until then. Members Lim Nayoung and Zhou Jieqiong have spent the year promoting as members of project group I.O.I., while the remaining members have dropped countless practice videos showcasing their vocal and dance talents.
In addition to this, the group also released the pre-debut track “We” written and composed by the members. Pledis Girlz is overflowing with talent, and their official debut will definitely be one to keep on your radar.
3. Varsity Varsity is a 12-member boy group set to debut within the first week of the new year. The group has seven Korean members and five Chinese members, and is aiming for a debut exploding with charisma and power. Coined as a “global idol group,” Varsity also boasts multilingual members such as Seungbo — who will be able to communicate with fans in Arabic, English, Korean, and French. With qualities like that, we can’t wait to ring in the new year with their official debut.
4. Bolbbalgan4 Two years after competing on “Superstar K4,” female duo Bolbbalgan4 made their official debut earlier this year. The duo is already making waves with their single “Galaxy,” which showcases their unique indie style. In addition to the lead single and mini album “Red Ickle,” Bolbbalgan4 has also released a full album titled “Red Planet.”
5. Pentagon Having dropped two EPs already since their October debut, rookie boy group Pentagon is on no track to slow down. The group is the latest addition to Cube Entertainment’s artist roster, and have already shown their dedication and talent through their survival program “Pentagon Maker.” Through songs like “Gorilla,” “You Are,” and “Can You Feel It,” Pentagon is proving that they can tackle any genre and make a name for themselves in the new year.
6. VICTON Having debuted only a month ago, VICTON is already separating themselves from the pack with their addictive title track “I’m Fine.” The song feels fresh, yet affectionately familiar with its throwback vibes; it’s also a firm indication of what the group can bring to the K-pop scene in the future. Their first EP “Voice to New World” houses their introduction track “What Time Is It Now,” which makes you anticipate their future concepts and comebacks for the new year even more.
7. Bonus Baby Definitely one of the more younger groups in K-pop, girl group Bonus Baby will showcase their cheerful image with their debut in the new year. Artists such as NC.A, GP Basic, and NCT Dream have proven that a young age is no reason to overlook true talent, and we can’t wait to see what Bonus Baby will have to offer with their official debut soon.
8. MYTEEN Seven-member boy group MYTEEN hails from the label Music Works, which notably features Minzy and Baek Ji Young. Former “Superstar K6” contestant and soloist Song Yu Vin is also a member of the rookie group. Although MYTEEN hasn’t made their official debut yet, the group regularly meets fans through “MYTEEN Show” from their official YouTube page and performs in various cities in Korea. 2017 will definitely be the year they make their mark.
9. BULLDOK Bypassing the usual cute and innocent girl group concept, quintet Bulldok burst onto the scene with a fierce image and an even bolder debut with their single, ” Why Not.” The ladies are ready to claim their spot in the ever-competitive music scene, and with a sound like this, they’re sure to find their true breakout in 2017.
10. VROMANCE Debuting earlier this year with the funky single “She,” MAMAMOO’s brother group VROMANCE is a fresh vocal quartet worth keeping an eye on. The group features four members with incredible vocals, charisma, and style. In the new year, VROMANCE is set to showcase a different, softer facet of their talent with their upcoming comeback. And if it’s anything like their debut, it’s sure to be breathtaking.