When my friend was little, her dad would send her around Hollywood to look for necklaces. She was probably under the age of 5 at the time of this, yet she would wander around Hollywood alone… Nowadays were just two sweaty valley kids who try to find treasures located all around the valley, which includes heroin needles… jewish-angel
@businessboyjared suggested I draw kid Dinesh and Jared riding bikes or climbing trees- “i feel like they werent very good at either but their moms got sick of them being in the house all summer” Much like these kiddos who can’t ride bikes or climb trees, I can’t draw bikes or trees. So this is the two of them taking a well-needed break from physical activity.
Peter Pants describes themselves as “just a bunch of Valley kids making music.” I would describe Peter Pants as a group of kids intent on music meant to send you into a state of catatonic pleasure. It was hard to pick between so many of the tracks on the album (“Bubblegum” and “Nilbog” especially) but in the end, the gut-wrenching guitar tone that emerged following some sheer punk fury at 1:24 could not be denied. Do your ears a favor and listen to the rest of the album, Handsome Women, on Bandcamp now.
I decided to go with Western tack while artifact hunting. It made me feel a little like Indiana Jones (or should I say Hawaii Jones?). Hours of searching for rocks made me much more familiar with the marshes, so no more getting lost there, cool.
- Quote portion of a quiz… with one of the answers being Knock Out admiring Starscream’s finish in TFP.
- Richard Newman and I kept on running into each other… I am not even kidding, we kept on walking past each other throughout the weekend!
- Voice acting session where we had to re-enact a scene - our group did Peridot!Xaaron (me), bored as hell Prowl, Valley Girl Bumblebee, little kid Hot Rod, Aussie Optimus, and Ultra Magnus as Christopher Walken.
- 86 movie MST3K’ing… that was amazing.
- Unicron was going to be Ingestor? or Masticator?
- JRo’s response to me saying bad things about Getaway - ‘Good!’
- Confusing myself and Hayato Sakamoto, but I got his autograph and a cool sketch. :)