THE QUIDDITCH GAME AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE, AUSTRALIA!
Goonion (red) V NQS (burgundy)
So today I went to the quidditch game and a few people asked me to record if but I made a bad gif set instead. So here’s what happened, gif by gif, and explaining the rules.
1. So in the beginning, the snitch runs off, whilst all the players and reserves look down with their brooms down so they can’t tell where they went.
2. Then, the quaffle and bludgers being placed in the middle, everyone can run in on the refs call like dodgeball to get the balls.
3.If you get hit by the bludger, you have to drop or throw the quaffle away, dismount your broom, then can only re-mount when you hit the goal post with your hand
4. Beaters can protect the chasers and use cool tactics.
5. When you score, the keeper takes the quaffle and goes from there
6. After 20 minutes, the seekers are allowed to go and look for the snitch, who can hide anywhere on campus. Such as the time the snitch went to Bar On The Hill for two hours to drink.
7. If you accidentally dismount your broom, drop everything and go back to the goalpost before remounting, same as if you’re bludgered.
8. The snitch has a black tag velcro’d on his/her pants.
9. Pull it off, and the game’s over.