All that lives on earth or in the heavens is bound to pass away: but forever will abide thy Lord’s Self, full of majesty and glory. (Quran 55:26-27)
Hey orang muda, jangan sangka matimu tua,
Hey orang tua, jangan sangka tak mati langsung. (Urdu sikit)
-Ustaz Haslin Baharim
Kematian itu sama seperti ujian mengejut.
Jadualnya tidak akan pernah diberitahu.
Kerana jika diberitahu,
ramai orang yang akan kabut untuk lulus ujian.
Kematian bukanlah ujian yang menguji satu atau dua bahagian,
ia menguji kehidupanmu sahabat.
- Tarn is a bad fucking guy, joker-level supervillain down to a T. But when he’s found someone he lives and breathes? Dreams and thinks of every waking moment, to a point even he’s aware of his own obsession? The object of his affection would be lucky to escape with a few broken limbs and severe PTSD.
- As Tarn’s beloved, you’re never allowed near others; for fear of them “converting” you and taking you away from him. Of course, he’d never let that happen, but he’d prefer the thoughts to stay out of your pretty little head. Don’t worry, my darling; you’re safe right where you are. I won’t let some corrupt fool convert you into a lesser being.
- You’re forced into affection, and many other… interesting situations. You’re at constant risk; so whatever he asks of you, you do without question. He wants a kiss? You provide. How about you sing for him? You do so, even if you don’t like your singing voice. Tell him you love him?
… well, that’s a bit harder for you to muster. But you never fail to provide.
- Tarn is under the impression you love him just as much as he loves you. That you think about him every waking moment, and want nothing more than to be by his side. This is especially true if you’re obedient; he believes your love is so strong, that you’d do anything for him blindly.
- Your only escape, is either suicide, or somehow hoping a space deity of some sort has a requirement only you can fill, and rescue you from your personal hell. After all, being encased in a cage your captor believes is more than comfortable for his “prized one” for 99% of every day since you were captured is not a great way to live.
- If you do happen to die, however… there’s a high probability Tarn will not stop until he’s brought you back; in one way or another.
- It’s more an attraction to power, at first. You’re weaker and smaller than he is; he could easily overpower you. He doubts it would take more than pressing a digit to your pretty frame to crush your chest, and take anything important with it.
- And when he nabs you from the Autobots, that’s exactly what he had in mind. Crushing you and watching your lights go out for himself; just for the sick satisfaction he killed one of his enemies’ most beloved members. But as he stared you down beneath him, shimmering gems of optics wide in fear, he couldn’t bring himself to so much as leave a scrape.
- He had an internal battle about you for cycles. You’ll become a distraction, and he knows that your loved ones are likely to attempt a rescue; but the cute teary-eyed expression you send him every time he so much as comes near you is almost tempting. He could just pick you up and squish your pretty face, cover you in kisses and affection. You’re irresistible. And in that moment, instead of killing you, he decides to keep you for the mercy of having you as his own mate.
- You’re well-protected, yes. There’s not a single decepticon, autobot or other that would dare try to harm you. But in turn, you’re at constant risk by your “protector”. He’s made it clear multiple times that any escape attempts would be met with swift and painful punishment; whether that be a broken limb, hours of torture, or simply being forced to lay beside him as he admires your features.
- So, you try your best to be obedient. You do whatever he says in hopes he won’t hurt you, but no matter what you do, you always end up harmed in some way or another. Your only escape chances?
- Either somehow, your family rescues you, or you die by the hands of the very person who’s proclaimed himself as your lover.
This photo set was initially planned to be a live feed from yesterday’s event - the “Unterländer Biertage”. In plain English, “Lowlands beer days”, right here around the corner in a sports hall next to the Zurich airport. Oh and sporty it was, no doubt. From too much sport (of course, what) I gave up almost immediately the idea to drink and write at the same time. Not that I’d sample ‘em beers that fast, but there was way too much chatting and all that and it would have been so very impolite of me right? Apologies accepted. Because I’m an orderly person I ordered only samplers and here they are, the producers in the order of tasting: Gutknecht’s Hammer-Bier (from Rümlang, next village that is), St. Laurentius Craft Beer (Bülach, again like twenty miles away), Brauerei Hardwald (that’s a few miles south in Wallisellen), Braumanufaktur Schlachthuus (Lufingen, guess where - ten miles east) and finally UHB Üelus Homebrew (oh no, Burgdorf is 100km from here!). Mostly local brewers, presenting their tasty inebriants to a moderately huge thirsty crowd. Not everything was to my taste, yet ironically what I disliked most was the best as seen from a teammate so whatever, there was obviously something for everybody. My favorites were the Saison Abricot from Hammer, a tasty fruity smooth elixir, then the Hopfengold from St. Laurentius, light and hoppy and refreshing and just a hint sour, then a malty thick dried fruits extract called Balthasar from Hardwald and finally the American Wit of UHB Üelus, spicy and full-bodied and just yum. Had I have more time to ummm deepen my knowledge.. I think I definitely should go more often to these tasting events.
(Sorry if my english is wrong) Hey Max! (I mean... Mr. Atoms xD). Do you know any way where I can see every storyboard from each episode/short/movie of B&M/ECC/UHB? I would find them very useful. Thanks anyway.
Back when Billy & Mandy was being made, I used to walk everywhere with a six hundred page storyboard under my arm. Technology soon changed that, and I was instead walking around with a USB drive in my pocket and weaksauce, noodly arms. Unfortunately, the change didn’t come soon enough to save Billy & Mandy storyboards.
Those were done almost entirely on paper, and before everyone had easy access to digital media everything physical was shipped off to a place called “Iron Mountain” when the production ended. Think of it as a sort of “Raiders of the Lost Ark Warehouse” for film and media.
Somewhere in that place is (probably) every old workprint, storyboard, piece of development art, title card, and little bit of TV and movie trivia you’ve ever wanted to see. But until someone decides to archive it all and put it online, it’s just sitting in a box in a pile of salt.
I’ve been really bad about keeping “stuff” from the stuff I’ve worked on, but I think I have a few boards somewhere. I’ll look into it!
YOU GUYS I KNOW I SAID ID MAKE A FULL POST BUT I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET ANY WORDS OUT AT FIRST BECAUSE SHE IMMEDIATELY TOOK ME BY THE HANDS AND SAID (IN THE MOST SERIOUS FUCKING TONE) “YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.” IT WAS SO SINCERE. I CANNTO BELEIVE TONGHT. HAPPENED. I CNO UHB