My (Hogwarts house) scarves are done! Important things to know:
- These are low-poly and have LODs. They have a smaller polycount than some Maxis necklaces. They’re in the necklace category.
- They use the necklace texture space, which means that the textures are TINY and not very detailed, but personally I think that looks just fine for plain and striped textures. It won’t be possible to make recolours that have detailed patterns. (My intent was not to waste texture space and make them compatible with more other accessories.)
- There are two versions of the male scarf (only one for female frame right now, sorry). One is for “flat” tops that don’t have thick collars and stuff like that, and one is made to work with some of the jackets that do have bigger collars.
- They will clip at the collar/chest with some tops, they will work fine with others (see pics). And, your sim’s body shape will matter - muscular sims may get more clipping, etc.
- These are standalone files, so you can keep all or just one, but I might release slaved versions (along with a female version for the thick-collared tops) later if I feel up to it. I’ve got slaving figured out now :-p
Credit for the Newt Scamander sim in my preview pics:
Should be BG compatible, tested in my game only, let me know if there are any problems, recolouring is allowed as always, read my ToU here.