Hi having a bad day :( would appreciate if you could write me something fluffy to cheer me up?? But only if you're not too busy..
title I love you summary for those days that don’t feel so good pairing itasaku
“Haruno-san. You have a visitor,” someone whispered. No one nudged each other in the lab. Explosions, both metaphorical and literal, were bound to happen that way.
“Mm…who?” asked Sakura without looking up. She set the flask down on her workstation. Rubbing at her nose with the inside of her wrist, she glanced over at her coworker. He shrugged.
“Some Uchiha. Brooding. Dark hair. Can’t tell which he is,” he answered. Sighing, Sakura nodded. Better honesty than a random guess. To the untrained eye all Uchiha could look equally sulky and unapproachable. She had often described them as a clan of cats in human bodies. (To which Sasuke had conceded with minimal protest.)
“Excuse me! You can’t just waltz in here! You could contaminate everything!” someone grumbled from across the lab.
Completely ignoring the warnings, he trudged in, hands shoved deep into his pockets. Sakura started when his forehead connected with her shoulder.
“SHISUI-SENPAI! I almost spilled that!” she shrieked as she whirled.
“I need you,” Shisui said, dodging her angry swats.
“Get out, you degenerate,” she snapped in return. Rolling his eyes, he grabbed her wrists.
“Not like that. Like I need your help. Let’s go,” Shisui retorted just as angrily. Hefting her over his shoulder like a sack of rice, he hauled her out of the lab. His grey flak jacket and the sword on his back probably had something to do with the fact that not a single person stepped in to defend her.
- Reblog this post, likes won’t be considered and will be overlooked as bookmarks
- Don’t self promote on this post or delete the text, as mentioned above
Best URL: Dynamite Roll Best Icon: Crunch Roll Best Colour Scheme: Rainbow Roll Best Theme: Spicy Tuna Roll Best Posts: Salmon Roll Best Details/Add-Ons: Tempura Roll Best New Discovery: Vegetable Roll Nicest Blogger: Shrimp Nigiri Faith’s Fave: California Roll Kathy’s Fave: Tuna Sashimi Best Overall: Dragon Roll
- A follow for the two of us, if we aren’t already following you
- 2 new friends!
- We’ll queue 30 posts from you
- You’ll be featured on a sushi page!
🍣 Higher Chances:
- Talk to either of us, we both love meeting new people!
- Enter our other awards currently going on here and here
- Reblog this post multiple times
- Thank you to Carissa @leavingforever for making this amazing banner for us! Request one from her for anything you’re hosting @xlfdesigns
- We will be choosing the winners when we’re both happy with the amount of notes this post gets
Happy reblogging and we both can’t wait to see your fantastic blogs!