I’m sick of scholarships saying that you need to be significantly active in your community. Where are the nerdy hermit scholarships? I don’t have enough hours in the day to keep my GPA up, work, and solve world hunger, guys.
Here are some more recent pictures I had someone take for me. I apologize if the pictures aren’t great, they aren’t great with technology haha. But it does show some more growth. I really need to get in there and trim.. Oh when time will allow….
1. I brought chickens for show n tell today at the Audubon Acres day camp. Because I’m weird like that.
2. Monday I drove up to near Knoxville to take the kids to my ex the kids & ended up going to a small group meeting, getting home at 11PM. Tuesday was our anniversary. Wednesday I drove to Knoxville again and tattooed all evening. Yesterday I picked Wolf up at 5 AM, then yesterday and today I’ve been doing the day camp 9AM-3 for 4-7 year olds at Audubon Acres nature preserve. And all next week, too.
3. That’s a lot. And our feels-like temp was 99 yesterday, and almost that today. I’m tired, and my head hurt terribly this morning. I carried a 4yo on my shoulders through the mosquito-infested woods this afternoon.
4. Despite that, I made awesome skillet supper and put together 5 dinner meal packets and 4 burritos for Wolf (2 each pizza and cheeseburger)
5. Tonight is nip-bottle of 90-proof coconut rum and knitting with NCIS. I think Sat and Sun since I don’t have any plans, I’m gonna sit on my ass and knit. Maybe take a nap.