How do you keep your hair so luscious and fabulous? Like seriously I need some advice
Sit down, and let’s talk hair.
- Wet hair is brittle as twigs. When heat is added in you have a shitshow of broken ends and fritzy fuzz. Shower or bathe with the coldest water you can stand. I wash in frigid water, then tie it up with conditioner to scrub down. Just make sure it doesn’t get wet. That’s another thing- you want as little water in your hair as possible when conditioning. Some ppl aren’t aware of this, amazingly. Wring it gently after shampooing to dry it out a little.
- Since hair is brittle as I just said, you must be extra careful while your hair is drying and use a wide-toothed comb or a flat brush, gently working you way through to cause minimal damage.The general consensus is this- wide toothed comb when wet, boar bristle when dry.
- Shampoo infrequently. This sounds stupid, but I’m serious. Get dry shampoo and only shampoo with water a few times a week. Still bathe every day you stink goblin. I’m looking at you, Killua.
- Shampoo strips your scalp of oil, and some shampoos even have the same chemicals as dish soap. Avoid those- you want sulfate-free.
- There are things called hair masks- same as face masks, really. Put it in and let it dry- wash it out. You can buy premade, or make your own.
You can try all of these things and maybe come close to as good as me. I’m not saying you can or that I’ll allow it, but you can try.