Oh! My first headcanon ask! Okay, i remember you answering an ask where Sidon's s/o was nervous about meeting his father, but the king was nervous as well! I was wondering if you could give us some headcanons about their relationship becoming more like a father and daughter one? How would sidon feel?
King Dorephan and Sidon’s s/o becoming close (Sidon)
- It starts off with their mutual care about Sidon.
- Talking about him, how he can get into so much trouble.
- And then the stories start.
- S/o sharing stories about Sidon messing up when wooing them and slipping on literally nothing, etc
- Dorephan telling stories about the little Prince who once greeted an emissary from Hylia by munching on their hair.
- Sidon is both happy and mortified at this development.
- Eventually, they get past stories of Sidon and their own personal stories. Becoming King, coming to Zora, etc.
- Through shared stories they become pretty close, and know each other pretty well.
- Sidon is happy because the two most important people in his life are friends, and he doesn’t have to worry about them disliking each other.