Facts people tend to forget about in the creepypasta fandom
1. Slenderman is featured in many creepypastas but is not an actual creepypasta himself
2. Slenderman and The Operator are two different beings
3. The creator of Ticci Toby asked that Toby only be shipped with his canon girlfriend, Clockwork
4. Masky and Hoody are not creepypasta, they belong to the youtube series ‘Marble Hornets’
5. JEFF THE KILLER WAS 13 DURING HIS STORY
6. Jane the killer does not have a crush on Jeff the killer, nor are they in any type of relationship. Jane’s goal is to kill Jeff
7. There is no ‘creepypasta mansion’ or 'slenderman’s house’ in any canon of the more popular creepypasta
8. Many authors of famous pastas have either abandoned the fandom or let the internet take their characters because of how many people obsess over and misrepresent their characters (ex: the author of eyeless jack removed the story from the wiki and said there are much better things you could be reading)
9. Respect others opinions. With thousands of stories, both original and spin-offs, people have different opinions on all of them. (This goes for shipping as well, not everyone in this fandom ships pastas with other pastas)
10. THERE ARE MORE STORIES BESIDES JEFF THE KILLER. Read some and make some, keep the fandom circulating!
the Hammer he has like, one shirt but he’s not a dirty boy. he cleans it but also is a giant asshole and walks around shirtless until it’s dry which is cruel to all the unsuspecting b.o.b folks trying to do their gosh darn jobs magnus
Me working out designs for a TAZ animatic im gonna try i love magnus, such a good buff boy
Imagine how fucked up Killian must have been internally during Gerblins. We don’t see it cause the boys are all still goofing off and everything but we see Magic Brian’s personality later and just.
Killian was sent to kill him because he is a Bureau of Balance seeker that was corrupted by a Relic while he was hunting it. Because that’s what the relics do, they turn people evil. So she has to stop him. That’s her job as a Regulator.
But it’s fucked up sometimes. Brian’s always been a sweetheart. Kind and friendly to everyone he meets. Always silly and wanting to help everyone. Even when he’s corrupted by the Relic, here he is, making friends with these random guys who happened to wander in to Wave Echo Cave. Even as he’s dying from the impact of the burly one kicking him down a fucking hole, Brian’s talking about how proud he is that they beat him, because of course he would.
It’s bittersweet to think about how his fiancé won’t even remember that he was someone they should miss. Killian never got to meet them, but anyone who truly won Brian’s heart must be a good person.
— — —
Months later, Carey tells her about meeting Brian’s spirit in Lucas’ lab. He seemed to be doing fine. The Astral Plane seemed like a pretty ok place to be, he’d just prefer being not dead, on earth, with his fiancé.
He was going to invite Taako to the wedding. They knew each other for like 15 minutes and for most of that they were fighting and he was going to invite him to the wedding. Because of course he would, he’s Brian.
The loss of him hits them again, combined now with the loss of Boyland, and they think about all the others in the B.O.B. that have been lost. All the loved ones that have been left behind, not even knowing that someone so important to them was gone. Carey and Killian cuddle up that night grateful with the bittersweet knowledge that even if worst comes to worst they’ll never forget each other.
So now I’m hearing The Fine Brothers are trying to trademark “react” and even the reaction video format. B.O.B. and Tila Tequila think the world is flat. Tony the Tiger is being sexually harassed by furries. And Amber Rose revealed that Kanye likes having fingers up his ass. 2016 has been so wild already, and it’s only a month old.