So, we had this very interesting campaign tonight. The players that talked during this… wonderful exchange are as follows: Lilith, a warlock played by a female player. Ben, the paladin played by a male player. And, the perpetrator herself, who we’ll call Sunny, a hyperactive ADHD-stricken wood elf described as ‘cute’ by their player… played by a male player, one with a very loud voice. He, coincidentally, does not have ADHD. The plot of the campaign is inconsequential as the interesting quotes involved are all out-of-character.
It began like a normal session.
DM: So, Patricia Onion, the leader of the farming guild, welcomes you into her home.
DM (as Patricia): As you can see, our leek harvest has been-
Sunny (interrupting OOC): Aren’t leeks the anime vegetable?
okay! okay! okay! fine
i’ll try it, but only this once, ok??
she bit into the octopus
and i could’ve sworn
her face turned blue
she spit the remains into a napkin
well, that’s unfortunate i hold
in my laughter
well, at least i tried it, right?
trying new things
even if it has potential
to be profoundly repulsive
i never told her about her face
and how i could look at it forever–
this moment was ours,
an awkward moment
but it was our moment
that sliver of forever–
it was real, she was real
• New VoG armor
• Back of Titan armor is an activated or ornament (pics to come)
• 2 versions of each raid primaries (exotic/adept)
• Fatebringer exotic has an element
• Vex is still obtained from the raid
• Word of Crota has an exotic/adept version
• Black Hammer has been erased
• Necrochasm (confirmed ornament)
~Any kill will cause the victim to explode instead of a headshot kill
• Touch of Malice ornament is a “bat wing” instead of a regular cloth
Wrath of the Machine
• Exotic primaries available in all primaries
• Weekly featured raid allows for obtaining exotics and ornaments
Age of Triumph
• Age armor is chroma, not ornaments
• Warlock bond changes between symbols
• Class items are earned through quest from the Speaker
• Rest of the Age armor is from boxes
• Arc Hunters and those “touched” by recent health changes are being recalled
• Blink got buffed, HUD still disappears for a few moments
• No Land Beyond has a new ornament (digital green camo)
~Acts more like a sniper (increased kick and flinch)
• Sidearms no longer carry ammo, only respawn in Crucible with a magazine, no reserve
• Skorri’s artifact has been changed to where only killing an opponent will grant the buff for a time limit of 1 minute per kill (probably doesn’t stack with rapid kills)
summary: Magnus Bane is still the High Warlock of Brooklyn. Alexander Lightwood is still the acting Head of the New York Institute. The thing is, Magnus has known Alec his entire life. There’s just so much to explore when time travel meets immortality. A Time Traveler’s Wife AU