Worn on 1/19/2016 in Melbourne, Australia for the Sometime Last Night Tour
Looks like I matched the wrong choker the other day, so sorry guys! This is the right one, I found it yesterday when I was at Target! It’ snot available online so you may want to check your local store.
During the 1990s, second-generation Yugoslav immigrant Ivan Milat (left) killed at least 7 backpackers in New South Wales, Australia. He targeted young tourists, normally using a ruse of some sort before shooting or stabbing them to death. One of his would-be victims, Paul Onions, escaped as Milat offered him a lift and pulled out a handgun from the glove compartment. He fled, narrowly missing his shots. At the police station, Onions identified the killer from a photograph. Paired with the description of the vehicle, police instantly knew it was Milat, and made the arrest.
In a bizarre twist the nephew of the killer, Matthew Milat (right), committed a gruesome copycat murder in his uncle’s name. He idolised his infamous relative completely, and he dreamt of torturing and murdering where his uncle had slain seven people as the ‘Backpacker Killer’. In 2010 he lured 17 -year- old David Auchterlonie into Belanglo Forest: the same area where Ivan killed his victims. He then drove a double-edged axe into his head until he was dead.
15 Mind-Blowing Facts That You Should Read (Part 163)
1. In 1993, a U.S. Army Sergeant beheaded his wife’s lover and carried his head to his pregnant wife’s hospital room, dropping it in her lap and saying - ‘Look, Diane, Glover’s here. He’ll sleep with you every night, only you won’t sleep at night.’
2. Target stores in Australia hold no affiliation whatsoever to the Minneapolis-based retailer, but sport the exact same logo, name, and branding, all because Target did not trademark their name in Australia.
3. The tarantula hawk wasp has a sting so powerful that people who have been stung are advised to ‘lie down and start screaming’ to prevent further injury.
4. George Washington was known to use alcohol as a means to garner votes; he once brought 160 gallons of rum to an election rally attended by 391 people.
5. Canada has a free 24-hour phone number that you can call in case of…