Prompt: Tom schedules a VIP tour for when he visits the Happiest Place on Earth and you happen to be that Disneyland tour guide.
Word Count: 2700
A/N: I have gone to Disneyland countless times and I know the entire map and random other facts about the magical park. I, however, have never paid for a Disneyland tour guide, so I am not 100% sure how the tours work (but I’m positive the tour guides can’t romantically fraternize with the guests). I am almost done with one of my requests, but it was just very hard for me to write that request while I had this Disneyland imagine in mind, so my apologies to whoever requested that one. I am working on it-I swear!
“Good morning, Y/N.” Your co-worker greeted you in the locker room as she used the mirror to adjust her plaid vest.
“Morning, June.” You smiled back at her. Your eyes trailed down to your own, matching red plaid vest. Working at Disneyland had its perks and being a tour guide came with the specific perk of going on rides all day.
“Y/N,” Your boss walked into the room, straightening out his red tie as he did so.
“Yes?” You replied, turning to him.
“You’ve got a tour today- I know, you have one everyday- but this is a very special and very important tour.” He said and you raised your eyebrows at him. It was unusual to hear your boss inform you of your tour- normally it was just written into your schedule. “We have a celebrity coming. It is his first time here and, as a new and upcoming star, fans shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.”
“May I ask who it is?”
“Tom Holland, the new Spider-Man. It’s rather bad timing to have him come during the Summer of Heroes, but he has bought a VIP tour package, so we must comply.”
“Really? The new Spider-Man?” You asked with wonder filling your eyes. You grew up loving the famous comic book character, but never in your wildest dreams did you think you’d actually meet one of the actors.
“Yes. As a Disneyland tour guide and a cast member, your job is to give him a magical Disneyland tour for the next few days and to treat him as a regular guest, not a celebrity. You have been given permission by the superiors to use the secret tunnels- only if absolutely necessary to steer him away from crowds.”
“The next few days? How long is the tour?”
“Three days. I believe two in Disneyland and one in California Adventure. In California, be extra careful as many Marvel fans will be out there for the new ride and also for the Summer of Heroes.”
“Got it, boss.”
“Get ready. Park opens in ten minutes.” He concluded, before leaving the locker room. June turned to you in awe.
“Your first celebrity tour. Good luck!” She smiled at you.
“Thanks, June. I might need it.” You laughed.
When the time came for your tour to begin, you went out to City Hall. You stopped just short of the door and adjusted your vest one last time. You opened the door to the lobby and found it to be full of people, waiting for their tours to begin. You glanced down at the name the tour was under, Harrison, and called it out to find the group. Three hands shot in the air and you made your way over to them. The three boys dropped their hands as you approached.
“Hello, welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland. My name is Y/N and I will be your tour guide for the next few days. My job is to help you have the most magical time while you are here.”
“I’m Tom and this is my best mate, Harrison, and my brother, Harry.” Tom stuck his hand out and you shook it. You shook hands with Harrison and Harry, smiling warmly at each of the guests.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you three. Would you like to get started?” You asked, gesturing to the exit doors. They nodded and you led them outside.
“Here is the Town Square part of Main Street USA. Main Street USA is the only land that has not been significantly altered since Disneyland’s opening in 1955. It represents early 20th century America and is based upon Walt’s hometown Marceline, Missouri.” You walked out into the street and turned towards the fire station, “Walt’s private apartment is located on the second story of the fire station and he would have a lamp on whenever he was in it. We keep the light on so his presence is still in the park today.” Your spouting of information came to a halt and you watched as Harry took some photos of the fire station and city hall with his camera.
“Harry’s the photographer. He’ll do this a lot.” Tom said to you with a laugh.
“It’s totally okay. Are you all first timers?” You asked as Harry finished, ready to move on.
“Yeah, we had a few days off so we figured Disneyland was the way to go.” He replied. You nodded in response.
“Good choice.” You laughed. “Shall we continue towards the castle?”
“Do you guys like pineapple?” You asked as you arrived in Adventureland.
“Yep.” Tom nodded and you pointed to the Dole stand outside of the Tiki Room.
“The absolute best place to get pineapple soft serve, or as we call it Dole Whip, is right there. Dole Whip can only be found here in Disneyland, Disneyworld, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, or the Dole plantation in Hawaii. Just behind the stand is the Enchanted Tiki Room, which is sponsored by Dole Foods and features beautiful, singing birds from equally beautiful islands. If you want to cool off, I suggest getting Dole Whip and then watching the show.”
“When’s the next show?” Harrison asked.
“There should be another one in just a few minutes.”
“I say let’s get us some Dole Whip then. If you suggest it, it must be good.” Tom stated.
The four of you got the said Dole Whip and sat outside of the Tiki Room, waiting for its doors to reopen.
“How is your Dole Whip? As good as I told you?” You asked, before taking a spoonful of your own.
“It’s absolutely delicious.” Tom said with a nod.
Your first day spent as Tom’s tour guide went smoothly. You took them on just about everything: Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Winnie the Pooh (yes, because you dry off from Splash in there), Astro Blasters, Matterhorn, and Star Tours. The boys decided to save rides like Indiana Jones and Haunted Mansion for the last day of their trip. Today, you would take them on a tour in California Adventure. You greeted them in the entryway of Disneyland’s sister park with a bright smile.
“Good morning, Y/N.” Tom greeted you.
“Good morning, boys. Did you all sleep all right?” You asked.
“My feet hurt, but yeah.” Tom laughed.
“You’ll be walking a lot today as well. Welcome to Disney’s California Adventure. We are standing in Buena Vista Street, resembling Los Angeles during the 1920s. To take it easy on your feet right now, we’ll ride the red electric cable car to our newest attraction in Hollywood Land.”
“Ah, Guardians of the Galaxy? I should feel right at home.” Tom laughed.
“Hopefully, you feel more at home with the Avengers, than the Guardians.” You replied, leading them aboard the car.
“Well, Star Lord shares the same name as me.” He shrugged. You thought about it for a moment, before letting out a soft laugh- Peter Quill and Peter Parker.
“Say, Y/N, is Spider-Man one of the featured heroes in the Summer of Heroes?” Harrison asked.
“Yes,” You chuckled and Harrison nudged Tom, “The Summer of Heroes includes Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Star Lord, Gamora, and Groot.”
“We should go meet Spider-Man.” Harry laughed.
“I’m right here, but I’m down for it.” Tom said.
“I can arrange for us to meet Spider-Man. Don’t worry, boys.” You said. Mentally, you were hoping they wouldn’t want to see him. After all, Tom was Spider-Man and he’d be more recognizable if nearby the thing really made him super famous.
While the four of you sat in your seats for the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, your body began to shake. Tom, from beside you, looked over in worry.
“Are you afraid of heights?” He asked you quietly.
“I’m more scared of the dropping feeling that comes with this specific ride.” You replied in a shaky voice.
“Here.” Tom moved his hand and grabbed yours, “It’s okay. I’ve got you.” You looked over at him and, as your eyes met his, your body relaxed. Tom let out a small smile, reassuring you that everything would be okay.
After the ride ended, you led them over to where Spider-Man’s queue was. All three boys were smiling as they went up to the masked hero.
“Hey, man! How’s it going?” Spider-Man asked.
“It’s going great. How about you, buddy?” Tom asked, switching into his Peter voice.
“I’ve had a great day. Busy helping out the Avengers, ya know.” He said, “Would you like a picture?”
“Of course!” You stood to the side as Tom, Harrison, and Harry took a photo with Spider-Man. You heard a gasp and your eyes darted over to the source.
“That’s Spider-Man!” Someone said from the line. Tom looked over at you worried.
“Yeah, I am Spider-Man.” The guy in the Spider-Man costume said.
“No, he’s is Spider-Man!” Another guy said. He pointed at Tom.
“No, no, I’m not. I just look like him.” Tom stated, slipping back into his British accent.
“Hey, that’s Harrison!” A girl screamed. The crowd started to go for Tom and the other two boys. Spider-Man and other nearby cast members jumped in the way to hold them back.
“We need to go.” You said, leading Tom, Harrison, and Harry into the nearby gate that read “Cast Members Only”.
“Are we allowed back here?” Harry asked.
“Only for emergencies.” You said and he started to lift his camera up. “No pictures back here.” He sheepishly dropped it back to its original position hanging around his neck.
“What do we do now? Just wait for people to leave?” Tom asked.
“No. We’re going to use secret tunnels.” You stated, making Harrison laugh. He quit once he saw your face.
“Yes. How do you think the cast members get around? Now, follow me.” You replied, leading them into a tunnel to the complete other side of the park.
The next day, you took them on the rides they missed the first and rodes that they wanted to go on again. Among those rides was Haunted Mansion and, as each doom buggy could only hold two people, Tom volunteered for going with you, like he had done on all of the previous rides that called for twos. Noticing his actions, you asked him about it.
“Tom, how come you always choose me? Why not ride with Harrison or Harry?”
“I enjoy spending this time with you. Is there something wrong with me wanting to ride with you?” He asked with a hesitant laugh.
“Well, no, but-”
“It’s okay, Y/N.” Tom said. As your doom buggy descended into the darkness of the ride, Tom let his hand slip onto the seat and find yours. You jumped in shock at the sudden touch. “It’s okay.” He repeated, securing his hand in yours. You felt the same comfort that you felt yesterday just before Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission breakout.
“That was a great ride. And that entire thing is underground?” Tom asked you as you two climbed out of the doom buggy at the end of the ride.
“Yes. A lot of Disneyland’s famous rides are underground, such as this one, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Indiana Jones.”
“That’s mad.” He replied in awe. You met up with Harrison and Harry on the escalator back to ground level. Harrison looked over at you and Tom, then turned to Harry with a smirk on his face. You glanced down at your hand and you realized you still hadn’t dropped Tom’s hand. By the way he started a conversation with Harry about the hitchhiking ghosts, you figured he had forgotten about it as well. Blushing, you let go of his hand and let yours fall back by your side. Tom stopped mid-sentence and looked over at you for a brief second. He turned back to Harry to continue talking when you looked away.
Once outside of the ride, you left to check in with your boss as they shopped over in Frontierland. When you returned to the tour, Tom had just checked out.
“Y/N, I’ve got something for you.” Tom said. He stuck his hand into his new Disneyland shopping bag and you put your hand over his wrist, stopping him.
“I insist. You’ve been a major help to us- we definitely would not have been able to have this much fun and do this many rides without you.” He said.
“As a Disneyland tour guide-”
“Right now, you’re one of us, not a tour guide.” Tom stated. You let go of him and he pulled out a set of Minnie Mouse ears.
“They’re lovely.” You laughed lightly, touched by it.
“I’ve heard that you give someone Disney ears when they mean a lot to you.”
“I’ve only known you three days, Tom.” You stated.
“Are you saying you don’t want them?” He faux pouted. You shook your head as a smile formed on your face. “Good, because I don’t know Disneyland’s return policy.”
“Actually-” You started and he placed the ears on your head.
“Shush. You’re keeping them.” He replied.
“No, thank you. You made this trip better than I could possibly imagine.” Tom smiled, his hand moving towards yours.
“Are you two ready yet? We want to grab some ice cream before viewing the fireworks again. I need as many chances to get good fireworks shots as I can get.” Harry asked, interrupting your moment with Tom. You two moved away from each other instantly.
“Right. Let’s go.” You nodded, heading out of the store with the boys following you.
“You just had to butt in.” Tom grumbled to Harry.
“Be quicker about it, mate.” Harry said with a shrug.
You took them to Main Street’s Ice Cream Parlor and the four of you got your respectful ice creams. You then led them over to one of the best spots to view the fireworks with the castle in view.
“So, how often do you get to watch the fireworks?” Tom asked as he stood beside you.
“Every night. And it’s magical each and every night.” You replied, smiling up at Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
“Have you always wanted to work here?“I’ve always wanted to entertain people, but I knew I’d never make it as an actress or a singer. Disneyland makes people happy and I love being a part of that.”
“I think you’d be an amazing actress.” Tom said and you laughed, rolling your eyes.
“I’m just a tour guide- I’m not a character or a Jungle Cruise guide.” You stated, with a shrug, “I’m happy where I am. I don’t think I could ever handle the spotlight.”
“Yeah, it’s hard sometimes. I still don’t really see myself as famous. I mean, I’ve been in Disneyland for three days and no one has recognized me- even when I met Spider-Man, no one recognized me.”
“Well, everyone’s focused on their next ride or the magic in Disneyland- they’re not looking for a celebrity.” You laughed.
“I guess.” You looked back at Tom and he paused for a moment, “You-” He was cut off with a loud bang from the fireworks. He jumped, startled at the sudden noise.
“I’m sorry, what were you saying?” You asked him.
“You look beautiful.” He said, making eye contact with you again.
“I’ve been in the same outfit for the past three days.” You laughed.
“Yes, but you still look beautiful.” Tom raised the volume in his voice so you could hear him over the fireworks’ claps, “Is it all right if I kiss you now?” He asked, stepping closer to you. You hesitantly nodded and he leaned in. Fireworks were going on behind you two but you were focused on the fireworks going on between you two. It was pure magic…
…And Harry made sure to capture the moment perfectly with a large red firework sparkling in the background.
Namaste, children! Once again, I HAVE UPDATED MY BOOTLEG LIST! I have gotten a THOUSAND MORE bootlegs! If you’d like any bootlegs from this list (THERE IS NO LIMIT! YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU GUYS WANT!), message me here on Tumblr OR email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, START SCAVENGING! :D
- 3 Musketeers (Aaron Tveit)
- 9 to 5 (FINAL BROADWAY PERFORMANCE)
- 13: The Musical (Broadway, Goodspeed)
- 21 Chump Street (Brooklyn Academy of Music (June 7th, 2014) - Original Cast)
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (OBC)
- The Addams Family (Broadway and Chicago Mix & Chicago Preview)
- Avenue Q (OBC)
- Annie Get Your Gun - May 5, 2006
- A Bed and a Chair (Bernadette Peters & Jeremy Jordan)
- The Apple Tree on Broadway with Kristen Chenoweth
- AHS Drama Department’s Is There Life After High School? (1996)
- An Evening with Sutton Foster (October 19th, 2013)
- A Bronx Tale (OBC)
- Amelie (LA with Phillipa Soo (December 4, 2016), First Broadway Preview (AUDIO), OBC & Berkeley Rep with Samantha Barks)
- Allegiance (OBC)
- Anything Goes (2011 Broadway Revival with OC)
- ANI (A Parody)
- A Chorus Line (2006 Broadway Revival OPENING NIGHT, OBC, Original Run Closing Documentary April 1990)
- American Psycho (Broadway Preview)
- An Act of God on Broadway with Jim Parsons
- A Very Potter Musical
- A Very Potter Sequel
- A Very Potter Senior Year
- American Idiot (Broadway (5/2/2010 and Berkeley Rep with Matt Caplan), Pace University 2015, Los Angeles, and Pre-Broadway (10/9/2009))
- Assassins (Broadway (5/29/2004 with Neil Patrick Harris) & ORIGINAL OFF-BROADWAY CAST)
- Billy Elliot the Musical (London 2005 with Liam Mower, Broadway 2008 with Trent Kowalik & Chicago 2010 with Tommy Batchelor)
- The Bridges Of Madison County (Broadway, 4/16/2014)
- Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson (OBC)
- Bat Boy (OOBC)
- The Book of Mormon (2 OBCs with Subtitles (One has only English subtitles and the other has English & either Japanese or Chinese Subtitles. Both are different just so you know!), London, Nic Rouleau & Ben Platt & Presentation Performance (OBC) (Workshop some costumes, no set) (September 1, 2010))
- Big Fish (Pre-Broadway in Chicago)
- Bring It On Broadway (FULL with ad at beginning and & another in 5 parts)
- Bonnie & Clyde (Both have Jeremy Jordan & Laura Osnes; one is Broadway and the other has Unknown Info)
- Bright Star (Broadway (April 2016 & Second to last show (June 2016)) & Reunion Concert (12-12-2016)
- Cirque de Soleil Paramour (OBC)
- Camelot Filmed Live on Broadway
- Come From Away OBC
- Company (2011 New York Philharmonic Production with Patti LuPone, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Laura Thompson and Ariana DeBose, Raul Esparza & 2006 Broadway Revival FINAL PERFORMANCE)
- Cabaret with Emma Stone
- Curtains (OBC)
- Cry-Baby (OBC)
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (London)
- Carrie (2012 Off-Broadway Revival, Stratford 1988 OPENING NIGHT with Betty Buckley, Seattle 2013 with Alice Ripley as Margaret & FINAL PERFORMANCE (ACT 1 ONLY) with B-Roll Footage & Extras)
- Cats (2016 Broadway Revival (7/22/2016))
- Caroline, or Change (OBC)
- The Color Purple (OBC & 2015 Broadway Revival, FULL)
- ‘Cannibal! The Musical’ presented by Pineapple-Shaped Lamps
- Carousel (Lincoln Center)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (West End (1/22/2015 & 7/24/2013) & another which is probably a West End bootleg but I’m not sure if it is. If you’re interested in it, just message me!)
- Carousel (1994 Broadway Revival)
- Catch Me If You Can Broadway 2011 with Aaron Tveit
- Chicago (US Tour & 2007 Cast)
- Crazy For You (In the Wings Productions)
- Disaster! on Broadway
- Dirty Dancing International Tour in Rome
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog
- Disney’s Frozen on Ice (2015)
- The Drowsy Chaperone (Nipomo Theatre Company & another with Unknown Info)
- Dreamgirls (In Concert (2001) with Audra McDonald, Lilias White, and Heather Headley & OBC)
- Dear Evan Hansen (OBC)
- Evita (2012 Revival with Elena Roger)
- Evil Dead The Musical (Madison, Wisconsin (National Non-Equity Tour) at Overture Center For The Arts, September 13, 2014)
- Eclipsed on Broadway with Lupita Nyong'o
- Fiddler on the Roof (2016 Broadway Revival & Broadway 2004)
- The First Wives Club - The Musical (Pre-Broadway Tryout)
- Follies (2011 Broadway Revival with OBC)
- Fun Home on Broadway 2015 (OBC)
- First Date with Zachary Levi on Broadway
- [UPCLOSE HD] Frozen Musical - Disney California Adventure - Opening Day
- Finding Neverland (Cambridge, MA / A.R.T. (September & August 2014) & Broadway (a Preview bootleg, Kevin Kern as J.M. Barrie, and Tony Yazbeck as J.M. Barrie)
- Falsettos (2016 Broadway Revival (Close up & Mezzanine view / view of the whole stage) & LA, 1993)
- Falsettoland (Original Off-Broadway Cast) (NO SOUND FROM 0:09 TO 10:15, SOUND STARTS AT END OF MIRACLE OF JUDAISM)
- Gigi OBC (2015-03-28)
- Grease 2007 Broadway Cast (with Laura Osnes & Max Crumm)
- Gypsy (2003 Broadway Revival, Filmed April 4, 2003, with Bernadette Peters)
- The Great American Trailer Park Musical! Live Off-Broadway (Final Performance)
- Ghost on Broadway
- Gone With The Wind (April 5, 2008, FIRST PREVIEW, AUDIO ONLY)
- Hamilton (Chicago, Andrew Rannells as King George III (ACT 1 ONLY), Javier Munoz (19.6.2016), Broadway (Mezzanine view & Close-up view), Javi & Lexi, 3-23-17 San Francisco (AUDIO), Broadway 12-28-16 Evening (AUDIO) & Edit (with clips from public performances, Chicago, Broadway, etc.))
- Hairspray - US Tour 2005 (Aaron Tveit as Link)
- Hello, Dolly! (2017 Broadway Revival)
- Hand to God (Broadway (April 2, 2015))
- Honeymoon in Vegas OBC
- Holler If Ya Hear Me - Broadway, June 14th
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (La Jolla Playhouse & Paper Mill Playhouse)
- Heathers (Off-Broadway with Dan Domnech as J.D., Concert reading at Joe’s Pub (September 14, 2010) & Original Off-Broadway Cast with Ryan McCartan, ACT 1 ONLY)
- How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying (1995 Broadway Revival)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (National Tour in Los Angeles, California at the Pantages Theatre (November 6, 2016) with Lena Hall & Shannon Conley, Broadway with Darren Criss (5/07/15, July 2015 & another with an unknown date), Andrew Rannells (8/31/2014 & 8/20/2014) , John Cameron Mitchell (1998 Off-Broadway & Crate (04/11/15 10PM, 3/27/15, 1/31/15), 2003 with Anthony Rapp, Michael C. Hall (11/05/14) & Neil Patrick Harris (5/04/14))
- In the Heights (OBC, Broadway with Javier Munoz & OBC Preview)
- Into the Woods (Broadway (2002 Revival & OBC Pro-Shot)
- Jekyll & Hyde (David Hasselhoff)
- Jersey Boys on Broadway
- Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (TV Movie by Really Useful Films, 1999 with Donny Osmond, Maria Friedman, Richard Attenborough & Robert Torti)
- The King & I (2015 Broadway Revival, 2015-03-15)
- Kinky Boots (OBC Preview (Full video & 3 Parts on Vimeo))
- Little Women (OBC)
- The Lyons on Broadway (May 17, 2012)
- Leap of Faith on Broadway (OBC)
- Legally Blonde (Broadway (MTV Filmed, 7/1/2007 & 4/14/2007), San Francisco (2/7/2007) & Korea (3/11/2010))
- The Light in the Piazza (Filmed Live on Broadway & another bootleg with Unknown Info)
- Les Miserables (10th Anniversary Concert with English & Chinese Subtitles in HD, 2014 Broadway Preview, Hollywood Bowl, Greg Stone as JVJ & 2014 Broadway Revival (Info N/A))
- Lestat (OPENING NIGHT ON BROADWAY & San Francisco)
- Little Shop of Horrors (2003 Florida Broadway Tryout & 2006 UK Tour )
- Love Never Dies (Reworked Australian Production, London (4/29/2010 with pre-changes, missing 25 mins of act 1 & some washouts) & Ben Lewis and Anna O'Byrne)
- Memphis on Broadway (Pro-Shot)
- Merrily We Roll Along (Original Australian Cast 1996 & OBC)
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood (Info N/A)
- Much Ado About Nothing (Unknown Info)
- Me and My Dick (Original Cast)
- Mamma Mia! (London (2/11/2014) & Pre-Broadway National Tour)
- Miss Saigon (Broadway (1/7/2001 with Lea Salonga & Will Chase) & Manila)
- Newsies (OBC (March 17, 2012), Jeremy Jordan, Broadway with advertisements of the filmed version at the beginning of the bootleg, The Ultimate Broadway Fan Film & the Filmed Cinema Version)
- Next to Normal (LAST PERFORMANCE of Alice Ripley, Jennifer Damiano, and Brian d'Arcy James with speeches at the end, second Broadway preview with OC, Broadway with Jessica Phillips and Kyle Dean Massey, Off-Broadway (Early Version, Original Cast) & U.S. Tour) - On the 20th Century (2015 Broadway Revival (3/3/2015 & 2/21/2015)
- Noises Off (2015 Broadway Revival)
- Nice Work If You Can Get It (OBC)
- Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 (OBC & Scott Stangland as Pierre)
- Oklahoma! with Hugh Jackman
- The Other Palace (London) - Andrew Lloyd Webber and Lin-Manuel Miranda Live Stream
- Oliver! (London, 2010)
- On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (2011 Broadway Revival with Jessie Mueller)
- Once on Broadway
- On Your Feet! (OBC Preview (October 17, 2015))
- The Phantom of the Opera (Broadway (7/21/2016), Norm Lewis’ FIRST PERFORMANCE, Norm Lewis and Sierra Boggess & London (2/26/2005))
- Pacific Overtures - 1976 Original Broadway Cast
- Peter Pan Live with Cathy Rigby
- The Pirate Queen (Broadway, April 13, 2007)
- Pipe Dream (Encores!)
- Peter Pan Tour June 2012
- Pippin (one with Rachel Bay Jones, Andrea Martin & Terrence Mann & another Live in Toronto, 1982 (I have two versions; one that’s full & uncut and another that’s also full & uncut but with no skipping))
- Pokemon Live!
- Promises, Promises (2010 Broadway Revival with Kristin Chenoweth & Sean Hayes)
- Rent (Milwaukee (7/27/2010), 5th Anniversary Reunion Concert, OPENING NIGHT with OBC & FINAL PERFORMANCE)
- Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Keke Palmer, Laura Osnes & Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher)
- Rock of Ages (July 2016 Egyptian Theatre in Park City & Reunion Concert @ Highline Ballroom 1-25-16)
- The Secret Garden (OBC & US Tour)
- The Spongebob Musical (Chicago)
- Sunday in the Park (Bernadette Peters & Mandy Patkin)
- School of Rock on Broadway (12/30/2015 & November 2015)
- She Loves Me (Reagle Music Theatre, 1978 TV Movie & 2016 Broadway Revival)
NOTE: Yes, I DID have a BroadwayHD Live Stream version of the 2016 Broadway Revival. It somehow turned into an audio and I cannot find a way to turn it back to a video (If you want the audio, just ask). I am currently SEEKING A REPLACEMENT LINK! So, STAY TUNED! :D
- Side Show (OBC & La Jolla Playhouse (November 2013))
- Shuffle Along, or the Making of the Musical Sensation of 1921 and All that Followed on Broadway (2016)
- Something Rotten! on Broadway (Preview, March 2015, 6/20/2016 (Rob McClure as Nick) & Replacement Cast)
- South Pacific starring Mary Martin - Original 1952 London Production
- Spring Awakening (OBC, Broadway with Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff (AUGUST 18, 2007, 2PM MATINEE), Matt Doyle as Otto, Off-Broadway with Portuguese Subtitles, May 18, 2008 HIGHLIGHTS (Last Broadway Performance of Jonathan Groff & Lea Michele) & First National Tour with Original Tour Cast (Christy Altomare, Kimiko Glenn, Anthony Lee Medina & Andy Mientus))
- Spring Awakening Deaf West (Broadway & 2 different LA bootlegs)
- Sweeney Todd (JJ Pearce Theater, Broadway with Len Cariou & Angela Lansbury, Live from Lincoln Center 2014 (Bryn Terfel, Audra McDonald, Erin Mackey & Emma Thompson), University of California, San Diego’s Muir 2013 Production, Live in Concert 2001 with the New York Philharmonic & 2005 Revival Broadway)
- Tick, Tick… BOOM! (Info N/A)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Coming Out of Their Shells Tour (1990 Broadway)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie OBC
- Tarzan on Broadway (July 30, 2006)
- Tarzan Rocks (Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney World)
- Taboo (Broadway, Closing Night)
- The Trail to Oregon!
- Tony Award Ceremonies (1960-2014 ONLY, 1962-1966 MISSING)
- Tony Awards 2017 Red Carpet LIVE with Madam Secretary’s Erich Bergen
- Tuck Everlasting (Broadway & Atlanta)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (Info N/A but I think it’s the original Broadway production)
- [title of show] OOBC
- Twisted (The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier)
- Urinetown OBC 8-29-01
- Violet (Sutton Foster)
- Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike Broadway
- War Paint OBC
- Waitress (A.R.T., Broadway (7/20/2016, 6/14/2016 & 3/30/2016) & Sara Bareilles’ What’s Inside: Songs from Waitress concert)
- The Will Rogers Follies on Broadway
- Wicked (Broadway Preview (10/11/2003 with ORIGINAL CAST), Stephanie J. Block and Annaleigh Ashford, Willemijn Verkaik and Katie Rose Clark, London (4-12-2014) [Matinee] & Nicole Parker, Alli Mauzey, Aaron Tveit & Alex Brightman)
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (Original Broadway Cast)
- Xanadu (OBC)
Welp, you’ve reached the end! I will of course add more things to this list once I receive more things. And once again, if you’d like any of these bootlegs, either message me here on Tumblr OR email me at email@example.com.