I know that Vax, Vex and Allura are Bi, Kima's a Lesbian, Gilmore and Taryon are Gay and Scanlan Pan(?). Do you know if there are any more confirmed LBGT characters? :o
- zahra’s explicitly confirmed for bi/pan just without the actual words in the battle royale she was in
- j’mon is nonbinary and their pronouns are they/them
- tova is probably not straight just given the fact that noelle stevenson plays her LOL
- marisha has always kind of waffled on giving keyleth an exact orientation:
- she implied kiki has a crush on vex, backtracked to say it’s just a friend crush when people got excited about keyleth being bisexual, then elaborated to say she doesn’t know what keyleth is and she doesn’t think keyleth does either. but for the most part everybody’s pretty content to put her in the questioning category and she could fit pretty snugly in the bi/pan category too
- matt also described vax and keyleth as having a more asexual relationship than vex/percy despite them still enjoying sex every once in a while, and a lot of people decided to take that as confirmation that keyleth could be ace spectrum, so do with that what you will!
- percy’s really only shown interest in vex, however:
- he has made a lot of comments about kash– “[your eyes] works quite well for me!” re: vax being creeped out by kash’s mismatched eyes, “you are very attractive” re: kash pointing out how both women and men (known bisexual vax) kept hitting on him, to which kash responded with “wow, that’s two [men hitting on me]”
- re: tary confessing he could see himself marrying someone like percy someday, to which percy responded to him with “if things were very different i’d feel the same”. some people took this as confirmation that he’s straight, but honestly i’m inclined to think it was a reference to him and vex being secretly married– were he not already in love and married, perhaps he’d feel the same.
- he was also rather gleeful at the concept of scanlan being attracted to him, at least before scanlan pushed it too far and it started bothering his wife.
- there’s also taliesin being the only openly bisexual member of the cast, which doesn’t technically mean anything, but speaking as an lgbt person, even if it doesn’t come up i tend to make my characters lgbt too. this last bit could be disregarded, but i always like to point it out for consideration.
- anyways, personally i think percy’s a bisexual character who was head over heels from the start for vex and never had interest in anybody else to show his attraction off, and for that matter was pretty private about his romantic feelings until he knew vex liked him for sure, so it wouldn’t have come up.
the only straight character who are explicitly confirmed for straight are grog and kashaw (and tibs was Straighty McGee lmaooo), so honestly free reign LOL