Aries: Constantly in and out of the house. Leaves dishes in the sink for days and does laundry maybe once a month MAYBE. Only really talks to Leo and Sagittarius unless everyone is drinking. Has the hots for Virgo but thinks theyre annoying. No one ever knows where they are or if theyre coming back but they keep up with rent so who cares. Says hi every time they see you even if its only been 10 minutes.
Taurus: Eats everyones food without asking. Brings too many people over late at night and plays their music really loud. Gets irritated when theyre confronted about their lack of consideration. Keeps things relatively tidy and is super friendly to everyone. Asks everyone which selfie is Instagram appropriate.
Gemini: Stays up all night talking on the phone really loud. Is always trying to plan game nights and activities for everyone to do but gets distracted by their constantly ringing phone and never tells anyone about it. Asks everyone to clean up their mess. Always coming in everyones room without knocking but only cancer, aquarius, and virgo really care.
Cancer: Is always in their room listening to music. You dont see much of them and when they are presant they dont really say much. Wants to binge watch every show on Netflix and cuddle with pisces all day. Gets upset with roomates and silently pisses everyone off (moves things, leaves trash in the living room, ect.)
Leo: Is always drunk or high in the living room for some reason. Brings random dates home once a week or so. Is usually in Taurus’s room trying to party with their friends. Tags along with Aries on their all day outings to who knows where. Stays up late reading old books or writing papers last minute.
Virgo: Works 90% of the time. Spend the other 10% of their time locked in their room playing video games, skyping with the person they think is cute, or listening to their moody indie rock that cancer is secretly jamming to in the room next door. Seems like they hate everyone but just really doesnt know how to talk to them. Always rearranging things in their room late at night because their thoughts are keeping them awake.
Libra: Is a total slob. Spends most of their day making sure their appearance is the best it can be, their roomates need to know how hot they are. Has a loud cackling laugh that echoes through the house and scares everyone. Sleeps a lot and never makes their own food. Tries to cuddle Leo on the couch every once in a while.
Scorpio: Goes to the gym almost every day and it shows. They walk in the door sweaty as hell, not wearing a shirt, and giving everyone an intense look like, “yeah i know.” Wants cancer to themself and wants to kill pisces so its easier. Cooks a bomb ass dinner when they feel like it. Flexes at Virgo when they request that a shirt be placed on their body.
Sagittarius: Just kind of sits around with Leo a lot. Gets stressed out and starts cleaning the house even when its already clean. Is a total mystery that no one really wants to crack. Lusts over Scorpio but doesnt feel like they have a chance. Spend a lot of time poking at their stomach in the mirror.
Capricorn: Brings the rest of the house together with their annoying actions. Loves telling everyone stories that may or may not have really happened. Brags about every good thing that happens to them. Goes to their boyfriend/girlfriends house a lot so theyre never really in your hair. Super clean freak which no one else can really complain about. Chef of the house.
Aquarius: Wakes up really early every morning and sits on the porch. Has a cup of tea in their hand every time you see them. Their room is covered in soil from their giant plant collection. Catches Aries on their way out and asks if they can make plans to hang out soon. Goes in to cancers room just to see if theyre crying because it annoys the crap out of them. Walls are covered in their paintings.
Pisces: Sleeps through all 30 of their obnoxious alarms that wake everyone up. Goes in everyones room late at night and wakes them up just to say hi and see how they are because pisces slept all day and is bored now. Spends a lot of time on their computer or playing instruments. Is always in cancers room watching tv and cuddling.