Currie, my friend, you know what I'm going to ask for the ship thing please and thank you
if u want your Perc’ildan asia you’re gonna have to beg no I’m totally kidding.
9/10 for the emo elf and his emo human! \o/ I absolutely adore their relationship in its platonic state, and if they weren’t so busy sailing other ships, I think there’d be more than enough romantic tension to make it awesome ;D
– I am 100% certain that meeting Vax was what convinced Percy he was interested in men. Like even in the current canon, I think Percy struggled with that while he was growing up, but then after meeting Vax he was like “oh. Oh. I would totally bang this guy. Huh. Well, that clears that up.” Even better, with the way Vax acted around Gilmore, he made that kind of thing seem okay.
– It really, really bothers Vax that he can’t make or afford nice gifts for Percy, not in the way Percy can for him. That doesn’t bother Percy at all, and eventually he finds a way to explain it - he’d rather have a muse than a present.
– Vax was the one that found Percy in the prison, unlocked his shackles, gave him his nickname, and talked the group into taking him along. His argument to Vex was basically “look, you got to keep the bear, I get to keep the creepy human we found in a basement. His name is Percy.”
– Vax still has Percy’s mask, but not because he needs it. It’s because he doesn’t want Percy to need it anymore.
– Sweet-tooth Vax returns; I bet he tries to make Percy tea once or twice, and the first time he tries Percy barely swallows it over his grimace and he’s like “Vax what did you do this tastes like syrup I’m going to have a coronary” and Vax is just like “you said you wanted sugar???” and Percy’s like “I WANTED A TEASPOON NOT THE ENTIRE LARDER YOU IDIOT”