Well…this is my new Naruto Oc.
HERE IS SOME INFORMATION ON HIM!!!
- Zaid is partially blind. He can only see certain amounts of light which causes him to run into objects and forget certain things for missions.
- He specializes in Sound Ninjutsu due to his poor eyesight.
- His left shoe is almost always missing for some reason. When people ask about it Zaid gives a slight shrug and says he really never notices it.
- His personality is on the quirky side (regardless of not being able to see) and tries to live life like any other person would. Besides tripping over objects and the every-now-and-again poll/tree to the face, Zaid always has an upbeat attitude.
- Despite is poor eyesight, Zaid was always in the top of his class in the Academy and graduated to Chunin at the age of 14.
- He will never see his lack in vision to be a disability or a reason for others to treat him differently. He refuses any kind of help when it comes to his eyes; but in a polite way. He wants to show the other ninja with inabilities that you can make it in life regardless of what disability/injury/illness you have.
- His dream is to become a teacher at the Academy to help inform children about inabilities and how to deal/overcome them. He also whats to “see” the students try to outwit him and utterly fail. He’s kind of a jokester.
- He LOVES (the idea) of clouds and flowers. Since he can’t see either of them, he asks his teammates and friends to describe them to him so he can at least have an idea of their beauty.