Rules- not to many rules but still..
1. Do every day!
2. Prompts are open for interpretation of course e.g witchsona could be yourself, a friend an oc whoever. Entire scenes/illustrations can be drawn or just the prompt.
3. You MUST ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY use INK!
4. Pencil and colours allowed to but ink is the important part!!
Day two-Spider webs
Day six-your Halloween costume(draw yourself/oc whoever wearing your outfit)
Day eight-Your familiar(crow, toad cat etc.)
Day nine-Autumn leaves
Day eleven-Gemsona!(they’re magical and halloweeny right? XD
Day twelve-Zombifed!(you, oc etc.)
Day thirteen-Sweets and other goodies!
Day eighteen-Your Hogwarts house!
Day nineteen-something scary..
Day twenty-The moon!
Day twenty-one-spell book! / casting spells!
Day twenty two-Ghostifed!
Day twenty three-A nightmare!
Day twenty four- plants!
Day twenty five- your cosy outfit!
Day twenty six- candles! Flames! FIRE!! ;D
Day twenty seven- Haunted..?!?!
Day twenty eight- Skeletons!!
Day twenty nine- In the dark! Nighttime!
Day thirty one- Trick o treating!
Canon Khadgar stuff that hasn't been addressed in game but is totally still important.
1. Medivh killed his former Master and caretaker, and the Kirin tor gave no shits about Khadgar’s loss.
2. He managed to scry in on Council of 6 meetings.
3. He has a mechanical cricket that can detect warded books.
4. He lives through others relationships vicariously and acted as marriage council to his two best friends.
5. The skull of Gul'dan used to chat him up.
6. He was the first one to figure out that Deathwings plates are his weakness and can be ripped off.
7. Deathwing threatened to hunt down Khadgar and kill him. (Why the balls was Khadgar not in Cata.)
8. He knows how to cast magic while intoxicated.
9. Aside from His former master, no one cared about and for him till Medivh, Lothar and Garona. He wasn’t treated with respect and care until after he defeated his corrupted Master.
10. He’s one of the rare major lore characters that’s been around since RTS days where we know jack shit about his family.
Today marks 8 months. I feel mostly satisfied with my progress. Shoulders/arms finally starting to slim out a bit. Hair that I chopped off right before transitioning is back to temple length, which is still only about 1/3 of the way to where I want it to be. The veins in my forearms still need to chill the fuck out. 34A. Weight stable. Started Progesterone a week ago. Pardon the double filtered mirror selfie, the lighting was shit.
u cant divide the 6/2 there whats on the bottom , the 2(3) is all one term its all one number if u divided the 2 there youd jst b leaving th 3 out and actually, if u wanted to do it tht way, it wldnt end up as 3(3) it would end up as 3/3 which still is 1