Ways to Use Post-it/Stickies:
- They are quite small.
- Can be used as bookmarks.
- To note important pages.
- To write down an important word/key word to that you wish to study.
- A small memo.
2. Mini Sticky Notes.
- Bigger Surface Area to Write on than the flag.
- You can write down a word on one side and the definition on the other.
- You can recopy an example done in class (if it is not too long…)
- You can sketch a mini-diagram/graph.
- Still use it as a bookmark.
- Write down Important Tasks/Memos.
- Motivational Quotes/Inspirational Sayings.
- A Short List of Things to Buy
- To-Do List
- Cover something up if you make a mistake.
3. Sticky Notes.
- Able to write several definitions.
- Longer Examples.
- Bigger diagrams/Graphs/Tables.
- A Longer To-Do List.
- You can use the Bullet Journal system on this.
- Important Memos/Dates/Events.
- Grocery List.
- You can use it as a bookmark, but the flag would have been a better choice.
- Grammar Rules.
- Bigger Area to Write.
Best of Luck.