the girl i had a crush on asked me out a while ago!! so we are dating now, the problem is she lives in another state. we met irl once almost a year ago, but we are going to college together in the fall so that's nice!!! anyway i was just wondering if you have any ideas of ways to stay connected and do stuff together, since we are both super busy with school and so far apart. thanks~~~
- rabb.it lets you watch movies and shows together! or you can leave netflix and go to whatever you site you want. you can use a mic and/or webcam, or you can just message each other! also good for alone use if you’re a non-american who wants access to us netflix as discovered by me and mod jace
- synaptop lets you draw, watch videos and share files with each other
- video games! if you guys like them there are a ton of multiplayer video games you could try. also if either of you have a steam you can use family share and you’ll be able to install each others games.
- showgoers syncs netflix streams and has a chat window
- you could try doing a project or something at the same time! maybe you guys could read the same book or make something together!
@ followers if you have anything else to add please do!!