Everyone Is Gay: Weekly Recap!
As you may have noticed, there is a LOT going on everyday on the Internets, so we are going to give you a recap of what went down in Everyone Is Gay land each week. Or, try our hardest. This will be TWO weeks of recaps, and holy smokes… a lot happened. Here we go!
April 12th - April 25th, 2015
- We (Dannielle & Kristin) gave you advice on dealing with internalized homophobia, being swept off your feet, talking (or not) to an ex post-break up, and the top ten ways to enjoy a summer fling!
- We traveled to TWO school events with students at St. Lawrence University and at an amazing high school in Connecticut where this human told us we were just like his cool gay moms. NBD.
- EVERYONE IS GAY TURNED 5 THIS WEEK AND TO CELEBRATE WE RELEASED THE GAYEST COMPILATION VOLUME III !!!
- We also celebrated our birthday by doing StageIt shows with Secret Someones, Rachel Browne, Jenny Owen Youngs, and Julia Nunes, and TONIGHT AT 5PM EDT we will complete the series with a show from Mitten!! Come hang!
- Second Opinion Panelists Red Davidson and Anita Dolce Vita gave you advice on how to be a good ally when your friend is transitioning and queer prom fashion, respectively.
- PLUS… Hit indie duo, Krannielle debuted their video for hit single, “Happy Birthday Everyone Is Gay” !!!
Have an amazing weekend, beans. XOXOX, Dannielle & Kristin