“But I think I’ll give you one more chance,” said the Devil with a smile. “So throw away that stupid lance, it’s really not your style. Joker is the name, Poker is the game. We’ll play right here on this bed, and then we’ll bet for the biggest stakes yet - The souls of the dead!”
1. U.S. Not Ready to Cut Aid to Egypt: Though California’s Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein has urged Congress to stop its $1.5 billion worth of annual aid to the embattled country, fellow lawmakers have stayed quiet about the suspending assistance
2. Train Operator Admits Recklessness: The 52-year-old Spanish train operator was officially charged with 79 counts of homicide after admitting to a judge that he had acted recklessly when the train he was manning derailed last week.
3. Weiner: ‘I’m Huge, I Can Help’: He reportedly told sexting partners Sydney Leathers, “I’m huge, I can help you,” offering her the use of his name and, allegedly, political power to get a ticket to the DNC and even a job at politico.
4. Dozen Car Bombs Kill 51 in Iraq: The coordinated blasts, which have not been claimed but look like the world of the Islamic State of Iraq, al Qaeda’s Iraqi branch, were just the latest in a wave of violence that has taken more than 3,000 lives since April.
5. Israel-Palestine Peace Talks to Resume: Secretary of State John Kerry called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas Sunday to propose two days of meetings, and both sides accepted.
Photo: A participant splashes into the mud during the annual mud flats olympics. The games takes place in the muddy tidal flats common to the north German coast and includes football, handball, volleyball, and mud sledding. By Patrick Lux/Getty.
Fer Buleria and Valentina at Villa Equus, the dressage paradise created by Spain’s Olympic medalist Beatriz Ferrer Salat. Today, they were enjoying the pleasure of enjoying an early morning ride in the autumn mists. The first foals of this magnificient stallion were born this spring.
Fer Bulería y Valentina en Villa Equus, el paraiso de doma creado por medallista olimpica de España, Beatriz Ferrer Salat. Hoy en día, que estaban disfrutando el placer de montar por la mañana en la niebla de otoño. Primeros hijos de este semental nacidos esta primavera.