my mind: You know, some guys my age man… they forget about drinking milk. I don’t know why, maybe they forget how good milk is. Milk’s great. It’s natural, uh… it’s satisfying. I like it when it tastes cold. You just can’t beat it. So don’t you forget it. I’m drinking milk for good.
In most imagines that I see Dallas can just not keep it in his pants and was whoring around town while he has a girlfriend. Dallas wasn’t some whore-y cheater. He HAD a girlfriend,Sylvia. And he WAS pissed when she cheated on him. Even if there is girls throwing themselves at him, he would most likely stay faithful. Most boys then, were. Yeah they messed around and embarrassed other girls but at they end of the day they had their girl. Just like Soda, for example. He really loved Sandy and yeah, he embarrassed other girls but he wanted to MARRY her. Yeah, Dallas was a dick, but he wouldn’t cheat on his girl. Back then, even the worst greasers wouldn’t/couldn’t cheat on their girl. They were faithful. It wasn’t like nowadays, how some guys wont even date girls if they cant get any and ‘side hoes’ are things that are normal to have. Dallas Winston is not a cheater, the boys dint even like cheaters. Like the way they told Johnny to stay away from girls because the way they are. It was more common then, for the girl to cheat on the guy.
Not my gif. Gif credit goes to the amazing creators!
Anonymous said:Headcanons for being Darry, Soda and Pony’s sister would include please?
A/N: Heya lovely! I’m so happy to have been able to do this one! I love this fandom so much and I love the Curtis boys sooo much! Thank you for blessing our ask box with your request, it means so much! Hope you enjoy this! - Admin Kat 💟
Being the Curtis’s Sister Would Include:
- Do comprehend how protective your brothers are going to be of you? They don’t care if you’re older or younger, you’re the baby of the family (even to Ponyboy).
- You’ll never walk anywhere on your own, okay? Either themselves or one of themselves will accompany you you.
- NO BOYFRIENDS! They know what guys can be like and not even the gang will allow you, either.
- If you’ve got shorts on, you’re gonna be heckled to put some pants on and cover up like a nun.
- You’d be spoiled. They’ll find a way to do it, believe me. (Note: Being spoiled doesn’t always mean material wise.)
- They WON’T tolerate the boys (or any other boys, for that matter) whistling at you or anything of that sort.
- The boys would flirt with you just to joke around.
- Pony would always bring you to movies with him.
- “I swear, it’s a two minute walk to the drug store, Pony.” you’d insist persistently.
- “Yeah well, there’s another movie comin’ up that I’ve been meanin’ to watch…” Ponyboy would grumble out vigilantly and with red ears.
- “Wow! Get you, kid!” You’d grin incredulously, messing up his tuff hair. “When did you get so into girls? Or are you just listenin’ to Dar?” You’d taunt him.
- “Shut up…” he’d gripe.
- Sodapop would be the shoulder that you cry on, the brother who understands nearly everything that you’re going through.
- “S-Soda?” you called, half of your body stuck in the bathroom. “Can you come here for a minute?” your voice is quiet, but Soda senses it, shooting looks at Two-bit who makes comments.
- “What’s up?” he hums, brushing past you and into the bathroom. There’s kindness swelling in his eyes.
- “Can you get some lemon juice from the store and some uh… lady stuff?” you stare at your jeans, stained red on the floor and the feeling of being abashed swarms you. It’s almost suffocating.
- It doesn’t take Soda long to catch on, but when he does he has a kind smile. “Sure thing kid, I’ll get Darry to guard the door for ya from the knuckleheads in there.” he states like any big brother would. “I get this all the time with Sandy, so I ain’t embarrassed.” he says, getting ready to leave the bathroom. “And neither should you.”
- Darry being your protector.
- “You don’t understand!” you barked after him, heading to your room, slamming doors and such as you tirade through your house.
- “To hell I do!” Darry shouts back, stilling the boys in the house. “I don’t give a hang if Tim Shepard claimed to be the Pope, he ain’t goin’ out with you and that’s that! You can be friends with him, but he’s keeping his hands off of you! I swear to God, if I hear even a damn rumor that you two hook up, kiss in a parking lot in the North Pole or hold hands in an old folks home, I’ll belt him so hard he’ll be left half dead. You hear me?!” Darry’s word was the law, ain’t nobody go against.
- “He’s not like tha-” you whirl around to challenge him but Darry wouldn’t here it.
- “You can bet my boots and even Dallas’s boots that he’s exactly like that. There’s one thing that guys want nowadays! I know Tim’s good to us with a rumble, a good buddy of Dal’s, but if I can prevent my sister from hooking up with someone that’ll get her into trouble, you can bet your boots I will!”
- The gang all being brother’s to you.
- Like forreal, even Johnny would get tense if a guy comes near you.
- “Well buddy, I’d like to think you’re admiring that sign over there, because this chick is off limits, you hear?” Two-bit would drawl on, surprisingly serious.
- You’d totally know how to fight and would play fight with the guys, but they’d let you win, - even Dallas! -.
- Sometimes wishing that you had a sister, but loving your brothers regardless.
- The boys watching their language around you.
- You use any bad language and you’re grounded for life!
- When and if you ever get jumped, you’ll have most of the neighborhood hacking through the city to find whoever the hell hurt you.
- The gang and your brothers crashing all of your dates.
- “I hope you’re not thinking of hooking up with her, buddy. Her brother’s the size of Superman and will wring your neck out like a towel.” Two-bit would grin into your dates ear.
- “And why the hell should I ca-”
- “Because, if you don’t,” Dallas drops into the seat beside your date, the gang scattered around, looking all tough, “I’ll be the one digging your grave. You want it six feet deep or a little deeper? Because I sure as hell don’t want you crawling out.” he’d spit menacingly.
- Bringing Darry lunch on the weekends and any guy who looks at you is a goner! Darry will flex his muscles and have them running!
- Hanging out with Steve and Soda at the DX, getting free Cokes.
- The battle of Coke and Pepsi with Ponyboy.
- “I swear, Coke is sooo much better!”
- “That’s not true and you know it!”
- Strict rules not to go to Buck’s and if you’re found there by Dal, you’re in for some talking to…
- Two-bit and Dallas always pretending to be your boyfriend when people hit on you.
- Being the only girl that Johnny isn’t scared of.
- “Who knew you had a way with the quiet one’s, (Y/N).” Two-bit would tease.
- You’re going to get relentlessly teased all the time but it’ll be made up in other ways.
- Steve giving you free rides all the time.
- “At least you’re not a drag like Pony.” Steve would compliment you.
- “Oooh get you, threatened by a fourteen year old!” you’d grin.
- Anyone who breaks your heart is freaking dead!
- Being close to Evie.
- Dallas telling you stories about New York and keeping you away from idiots like Curly Shepard.
- Infinite piggy back rides.
- You getting a job so Darry has some help with the bills.
- Arguing with Darry a lot but he cares about you and you know it.
- Watching sunsets with Ponyboy and doing other things he likes.
- Sodapop going with you everywhere and always understanding you.
- Wrestling matches with Two-bit, to which you cheat all the time.
- Being tickled all the time and chased.
- Knowing how to do back flips and if it’s something you wanna do, going onto the cheer leading squad.
- Always getting to be on Darry’s team for football.
- “You’re such a girl, (Y/N)!” Steve or Dallas would tease.
- “I’ll make you a girl!” you’d throw your fist in the air and make them laugh.
- Getting off with quite a lot, but always taking up the blame for Pony because you think Darry is too tough on him.
- Saving up secretly to help Darry go to college.
- Pranking everyone all the time and being yelled at for it but they get over it. But it does start a pranking war!
- “Alright, who the hell put my socks in the ice box? They’re soggy now!” Sodapop would snap, only for you and Two-bit to giggle like school girls.
- “You guys are nuts!” Pony would grin.
- Borrowing your brothers shirts (part from Darry’s, unless you’re in desperation bc he’s huge!).
- “Okay, who took my sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off?” Ponyboy would call, as it was the last clean shirt he had.
- “It ain’t much of a sweatshirt now, is it?” you’d say, parading in with the sleeveless sweatershirt in name on.
- “I swear to God!” Pony would yell. “You’ve gotta stop doin’ this! I’m gonna end up goin’ to school stark naked!”
- “Well, I have a shirt with daisy’s on if you’d like?” you’d offer jokingly.
- If you ever forget a jacket, you’ll be bundled up with the gang’s.
* Romantic poems.
* Pony helping you out with homework whenever you’re stuck.
* Racing each other down the block, just for fun.
* Bothering him about how much he smokes.
* Stealing his sweatshirts until he comes complaining that he’s cold.
* Becoming good friends with Johnny Cade.
* Pony asking you if you think he looks cool.
* Sneaking around town, going places you shouldn’t be going.
* Exploring everywhere.
* Going to movies together and talking about them afterwards.
* Always holding his hand.
* Pony never getting embarrassed about how much he loves you, and never being afraid to show it.
* Writing short stories about you two.
* Being a shoulder to cry on when he’s having problems at home.
* Learning all about his parents, and feeling like you’ve known them your whole life even though you’ve never met them.
* Trusting him with all of your secrets.
* Reassuring him whenever the gang teases him.
* Comforting him when he has nightmares, and getting upset when he doesn’t tell you about them.
* Ponyboy trying to hide when he’s hurting.
* Ponyboy accidentally hurting your feelings and making you feel self conscious.
* Reading together.
* Stealing his cigarettes because you don’t want him smoking so much.
* Watching him when he’s running track and competing in races.
* Supporting him in wanting to get out of Tulsa.
* Watching him skip grades because of how smart he is.
* Wondering if he’s going to leave you for somebody who’s smarter and better looking.
* Ponyboy being romantic.
* Worrying about him being targeted by Soc’s.
* Ponyboy beating the shit out of your ex-boyfriend when he bothers you.
* Watching him grow into the perfect man.
* Trying to write for him like he does to you, and being embarrassed because you don’t think it’s as good.
* Waking up in the middle of the night to find him writing, drawing or reading.
* Always having to have alone time at your house because him and his brother share a room.
* Asking him to read to you because you adore his voice.
* Encouraging him to apply to big colleges.
* Not knowing much about what happened to his parents because he doesn’t like talking about it.
* Being there for him when he vents to you about Darry.
* Despising Darry for how hard he is on Ponyboy.
* Always playing with each other’s hands.
* Ponyboy being obsessed with your legs.
* Kissing his hips and lower stomach to tease him.
* Racing each other.
* Being his biggest supporter.
* Telling him to smile more because his smile is adorable.