ok so you know how the houses in Hogwarts were named after the last name of each of the founders. Well they all had cool last names, but what if one of them didn’t? what if one of the Hogwarts’ houses ended up with an average name like Martin…
So I was rereading Harry Potter, when I came across this and thought- what if instead of Cedric Diggory, Cassius Warrington had been chosen to compete in the Triwizard Tournament?
Imagine Dumbledore calling out the name of the Hogwarts champion and it isn’t a Gryffindor, or a Ravenclaw, or even a Hufflepuff, but it’s a Slytherin. A student from a House most people hate.
Imagine Cassius Warrington getting up, and three out of four Houses are booing at him and shouting things like “NO!” or, “We can’t have a Slytherin champion!” or demanding a retry. But he’s a Slytherin- he’s been dealing with this shit since he got sorted, so he keeps his head high and joins the other champions.
Imagine Harry trying to catch Warrington alone because he doesn’t really want to associate with Slytherins (plus Malfoy seems to be around the guy ALL THE TIME now that he’s the Hogwarts champion), but at the same time he’s also fair enough not to want him to walk into the first task unprepared.
Imagine Warrington walking over to Harry a few months later, and Ron and Hermione both jump into a protective stance, wands out, but instead of attacking Harry he just tells him to stick the egg underwater. (Because Slytherins don’t forget those who helped them out).
Imagine Warrington and Harry helping each other out in the labyrinth.
Imagine Harry being devastated when Peter kills Warrington- because Voldemort doesn’t care what house they’re form, a spare is a spare.
Imagine the uproar that causes among the Slytherins, because some of their parents really are Death Eaters and they know what really happened.
Imagine Slytherins fighting in the Battle of Hogwarts and shouting “This is for Cassius!”
Here it is, canon evidence that Salazar Slytherin was NOT a racist bigot. He was concerned for the well-being and safety of the magical community, which could have been compromised by letting the “common people” know that wizards and witches existed.
- One kiss will bring you to your knees
- Private lovers, not big on PDA
- Slow to fall in love
- Very guarded, it would take a while to get to know them
- Best conversations because they are very intelligent
- Not afraid to talk about big issues that people don’t usually like to talk about
- Very opinionated and political
- Socialites and aristocrats
- Prefer expensive and proper dates
- Hard to impress, but once you do you’ll have their full attention
- They can’t stop thinking about their partners but would never say it out loud
- Observe before speaking, able to keep calm in a fight
- Most likely to stay up late and watch their partner sleep, late risers
- Expect and demand certain qualities in a relationship but it’s just to protect their heart
- Will be quick to leave a relationship if they are not satisfied
- Excellent bedroom lovers, usually pay more attention to the needs and wants of their partner before their own satisfaction
- If they find a partner who can handle them, they would die protecting them
- Can be hard on their children but it’s because they only want the best