This is what i do every day! Unless specified, I use these products in the morning and at night. They’ve really been working for me so I wanted to share. My routine is kind of expensive (for someone who used to just use face wash and cream –> this…) so i definitely don’t think everything on here is necessary, some products are for that last step, the last glowing smoothness, if you’re already happy with your skin. **The necessary ones will be marked with an asterisk**. I have sensitive skin that can get very dry but my pores get clogged and I break out easily if I’m not careful.
1. *badger cleansing oil (night only)- definitely an important thing to preface a regular cleanser with as it takes off makeup and anything much more efficiently
2. *skinfood egg white pore foam cleanser
3. *Benton aloe BHA toner- dab on with cotton pad
4. *Paula’s Choice skin perfecting 2% BHA liquid- let that sit for 15 minutes because reactions with other skin products can lessen its effectiveness
5. Missha the first treatment essence- I accidentally got intensive, but regular is fine too, i don’t know if intensive is just an updated version. This makes my skin brighter and smoother, though I don’t know if it’s necessary (apparently increases cell repair production) but i like the extra layer of hydration after the 2% BHA liquid honestly..
6. Missha Night Repair Ampoule(Serum)- I only use this at night
7. Paula’s Choice Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum- Morning only
8. Mizon Collagen Firming Eye Cream- it’s not bad it’s not amazing, it is what it is and it’s pretty inexpensive but i do like it. I don’t have concerns as I’m young, but i feel it may have reduced my eye bags. Mizon also has a snail eye cream but it has a high alcohol content and has made the skin around my eyes burn on occassion, it’s more plumping than this one though
9. *Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar moisturizer- so great for dry/normal sensitive skin, so many moisturizers, even the gentle ones, make me break out and it’s rare to find one that doesn’t.
10. *Not pictured but i use the Aztec Healing clay once a week, and I’m looking for a good gentle physical exfoliater so if you have recommendations… feel free
Anyway this is what i’ve been doing lately and last night after washing my face , my mom was like “why do you look so glowy and pretty what have you been doing” this is it!
feel free to do one of these I love to know what people use!!
The Christmas tree distribution of pityriasis rosea. It often starts with a “herald” patch that is a bit larger. The cause is unknown and it clears up on its own in a few months. Pretty much all you can do is say “hey, cool, it’s pityriasis rosea, a rash I learned about in med school!”