New Post has been published on http://www.mediadiscord.com/michael-fassbender-enters-the-ring-as-a-worthy-steve-jobs-contender/
Michael Fassbender Enters The Ring As A Worthy Steve Jobs Contender
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that 75% of you who read this know the gist of the life and times of Steve Jobs, the other 25% has seen one of the two movies about him and think they know his life and who he was. Don’t be fooled by the movie that came out a few years ago, there was a movie that predated that one and was a lot better.
The Pirates of Silicon Valley was great for the time period it covered. It showed the start up for both Apple and Microsoft and ended when Microsoft took the top spot over Apple.
The next film that showed the rise and fall and rise of Steve Jobs, is the movie that Ashton Kutcher starred in called Jobs. I respected the different take that the movie did, and because times had changed it was able to end on a high note for Steve Jobs. As far as everything else about the movie, I found it slightly boring but powered through it.
Now we have a third movie about Steve Jobs. I’m glad that this doesn’t start when he was young again, we all know that story. Actually, this looks to be centered around the iMac for some reason. The movie may not be all about that, but the trailer does seem to put it that way. From what the trailer shows us, the major plot points look to be covered. He was powerful, intimidating, a distant father and a lot of people wanted him out. What will this movie bring that the others didn’t? Well, besides better actors, this movie does look to show Jobs in his later years. There is a shot of a bald Steve Jobs, which means that this movie may conclude with his passing. I’m not sure if Seth Rogan is playing Steve Wozniak, but he is then that’s some imaginative casting.
Steve Jobs opens up December 9.