yes hello u wanted detail about that juicy striped ties art (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) my bf n i made an au where terry's kinda this dude that lounges around at the beach n occasionally he sees the merman and he's like "holy hot diggity whomst the fvck is that" and sid's kinda just pointing finger guns and they eventually just get all homosexual and very very gay guhyuk
May I suggest that Sid has small jagged shark teeth that prick Terry’s lips once in a while 🤤
Examples: Hunting down lost items, finding the path when you have lost your way, giving you strength in social situations, cursing enemies
Tips: Find shark teeth along the shores of oceans early in the morning while the tide is low. Sharks are very active at night, and often lose a tooth while biting into flesh, so early morning gathering is highly recommended. Ethically speaking, and out of respect/safety with sharks, you should try to stick to this method instead of hunting the teeth from a living shark. Wait for the teeth to come out naturally, or gather teeth from a dead shark, but do not hunt these beautiful animals for teeth alone. You can also purchase shark teeth in bulk, but I find it more special to use teeth that you have found on your own, as it is more connected to you as a person. I have gathered all of these teeth in my collection while visiting shorelines and ocean states throughout my life, so it is very doable with some incentive. Good luck!
1) Get a clear box. A pretty one from an antique store or second hand store is best
2) Collect items associated with your intent such as: seashells, shark teeth, sea glass, coral, crystals, dried herbs or flowers, driftwood, or lava rock
3) Fill the bottom of the box with sand or sea salt and place your collected items inside
4) Find a shell which has a hole that can be filled and essential oils of your choice. I chose jasmine, rosemary, and eucalyptus for awareness and truth in a relationship
5) You can use a piece of tissue rolled up, fabric scraps, or cotton balls as your diffuser. Drop your essential oil combination (you only need 1 drop per oil, or 2 for a lighter scent) onto your diffuser padding. Then stuff this inside the shell. Be careful not you get the oils on your hands because it could cause an allergic reaction. You could use a stick or pencil to push it inside. Don’t push the padding too far into the shell or you wont be able to remove it.
Leave the lid to your diffuser box open to scent your space or keep it closed to charge the items inside. You can place a stone, charm, sigil, or other object you wish to charge with you intent inside the box.
An alternative is to use sage essential oil and use sea salt instead of sand. The items inside the box will be cleansed