Spideypool is life ; ; these two are so cute I will NEVER get over it. T_T <3 <3
If you like my art consider supporting me on patreon, you get a month’s worth of fanart for $3usd. ^^ Link in my blog if your interested. and it also gives me an excuse to draw spideypool all the time, my current pledgers aren’t super crazy about them ; u;
❗️Things you should know about the Graham-Cassidy Healthcare Bill ❗️
• There is not enough time between now and September 30 to get an accurate CBO score that tells us how many people will lose coverage as well as what the bill will cost, and that is inexcusable.
• It ends individual and employer mandates, which will drive premiums up. It will also end federal subsidies for individual insurance. This is estimated to leave 32 million people uninsured.
• It takes the money going to the states that opted ‘in’ to Medicaid expansion and distributes it among all states, even those whose legislatures irresponsibly voted against expansion. In 2026, funding for Medicaid expansion would end entirely, and the shortfall would be left for the states to cover.
• It institutes a one year freeze on Medicaid reimbursements for Planned Parenthood (even though federal law already prohibits federal tax dollars being used to fund or finance abortion services)
• It allows individual states to define what constitutes an “essential benefit”, which will likely result in a slash of coverage for maternity services, cancer treatments and services, ER visits, prescription drugs, and many more benefits. This could also further prevent women’s clinics from charging Medicaid for things like cancer screenings and birth control.
• It allows insurers to double their surcharge for elderly patients. (The ACA allows insurers to charge older customers up to 3 times as much as younger ones. This bill increases that to up to 5 times as much.)
• It allows insurers to charge higher rates based on health status, and it repeals language in the ACA which prevents changing insurance rates after a patient is diagnosed with a condition.
This is not a drill, friends. Call your senators. We have until the 30th.
202-224-3121 -> US Capitol Switchboard. This will connect you directly with the senate office you request.
ResistBot is another great resource. If you text 'resist’ to 50409, you can fax straight to your senators office by texting what you want to say.
TL:DR; the healthcare bill still sucks. Call your senators. Information on how above ^^
Last seen on Saturday, September 16th 2017 around noon.
Ended a 3 year relationship by clearing out our apartment and stealing two of my cats while I was not home
EXTREMELY unstable, very high suicide risk, alcohol abuse, unfit caretaker for animals
HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE HE HAS FLED THE STATE AND IS LIKELY IN WYOMING OR MONTANA (FLORENCE AREA).
Currently working on obtaining proof that these cats are LEGALLY MINE. I have contacted the police and since his name is on the lease, it’s not considered robbery and I need to file a civil suit because this is a property dispute. However according to the courts website I can only file a suit if I know his current address. He has disappeared into thin air. His mother knows where he is and is refusing to tell us so I have taken matters into my own hands. I have contacted 3 private investigators and am prepared to spend whatever it takes to get Loki and Lazarus home.
Please share this man’s photo and if you are in Wyoming or Montana, PLEASE keep a lookout for a silver hyundai sonata with Colorado plates. Contact me immediately so I can pass information along to private investigators. email@example.com
Thank you for sharing, PLEASE help bring Loki and Lazarus home.
Why don’t liberals talk about the latest shooting? Well because it was commited by a black man, in a white church. Meet Emanuel Samson. He murdered a woman, and left 7 people injured. Now talk about the persecution of black people and police brutality. Useless shits.