What I learned this week:
- Don’t call ρ (greek letter rho) p. Your math prof will hunt you down.
- Stay hydrated. Not only is tumblr very enthusiastic about this, but it will force you to get up and walk a few feet every so often. Or however far away your bathroom is.
- If you use the back of your chemistry notebook as scratch paper for math your chemistry teacher will think you’re a very good student. Even if it’s mostly scribbles.
- This will also save trees. Or at least not kill more trees.
- Don’t try to use the built-in graphing program on the above laptop. It will only graph small blue spheres. Piles and piles of small blue spheres. Instead stare the screensaver in despair.