Why go to Mui Ne in Vietnam?
I spent all of August in Vietnam and had nothing but a blast! I spent most of my time in Saigon but traveled over to the southeast coast to a little place called Mui Ne.
The beaches are not the greatest and initially I thought I was going to like this place because I wanted to be by the water.
So what was so cool?
1) Driving for miles and miles on the beach with your motorbike
2) Riding ATV’s on the white sand dunes
3) Getting lost on my motorbike and finding unreal temples in the middle of what looked like a dessert
4) Finding another temple, getting fed bananas by a Vietnamese monk and then having him sing to us!
5) Walking through the Fairy Stream