Cliffnotes to Mythology!Simone
- Name: Athena
- Known As: Simone Baptiste
- Sexual Orientation: Asexual
- Occupation: French Intelligence Agent
- Age: 29
Brief Biography & Facts
- Athena reincarnates every century or so when she gets annoyed by the failed human endeavors and wishes to take matters into her own hands.
- Simone grew up poor with a man who was not her mortal birth father, but she paid that no mind. Her thoughts were always on bigger things than the drama of her own birth. Math was her first love, then came music. She learned quickly (almost too quickly if one were to ask her teachers) and with her growing intellect, she won scholarships and competitions that helped provide for her family.
- The realization that she was in fact a goddess in human form didn’t come to her until she became a teenager. The thought came to her fully formed
and clad in armorand Simone never questioned this fact.
- She was in the marching band in high school and played the trumpet. She tells no one this, but she does still play the trumpet from time to time.
- After graduating university a year early, Simone joined the French Army for a year. Her original intent was to rise in the ranks of the military, but instead sought for DGSI, the french internal intelligence agency. She found that her skills would be more useful there than as a soldier.
- Her rise within the agency was quick although it surprised no one who knew her how quickly she became one of the best agents. She uses to position to not only assist her country, but to also search for other gods and goddesses. She feels herself responsible for making sure that no one spills their secret given her position.
- On the weekends, she helps her good friend Marie (Artemis) with the girls’ camp that she runs.
- She has a small tattoo of an owl on her left shoulder blade. Most people who have seen it usually wind up dead or arrested.