In the beginning, the gaming videos were spaced by twenty four weeks. Then twelve, then six, then every two weeks. The last one, was a week. In four days we could be seeing a gaming video every eight hours until they are coming every four minutes. Marshal, we should witness a double upload within seven days.
In the beginning, the kaiju attacks were spaced by twenty four weeks.Then twelve, then six, then every two weeks.The last one, in Sydney, was a week. In four days we could be seeing a kaiju every eight hours until they are coming every four minutes. Marshal, we should witness a double event within seven days
- Yancy survived Knifehead, but suffered multiple legs and pelvic fractures, and was believed never to be able to pilot again.
- Raleigh still defeated Knifehead and was forced to pilot Gipsy back to shore on his own when Yancy lost consciousness.
- Herc and Scott are Lucky Seven’s co-pilots, and Scott was never kicked out of the PPDC.
- Yancy and Raleigh are transferred to the Sydney Shatterdome for Yancy’s rehabilitation. In part to help with Raleigh’s PTSD; but also in the hopes that he might be compatible with a very special pilot candidate. ; )
- Raleigh becomes the co-pilot of the young 16 year old Chuck Charlie Hansen (based on a headcanon that Chuck got his nickname at the Jaeger Academy, because that’s what the American recruits used to call him. Here, he kept his original nickname, though). They are assigned to Striker Eureka.
- Yancy stays with the PPDC, and is reassigned as a LOCCENT officer.
- Raleigh and Yancy get in contact with Jazmine, and she joins the staff of the Sydney Shatterdome, working J-tech.
- In 2025, given the success of Yancy’s rehabilitation; he is offered to be reassigned as Gipsy Danger’s pilots when all the remaining Jaegers are moved to Hong Kong.
- Operations Pitfall turns out to be a mission of completely epic proportions with: Cherno Alpha, Crimson Typhoon, Lucky Seven, Striker Eureka, and Gipsy Danger all making the trip to the Breach and royally kicking Kaiju arses.
Also worth noting:
- Scott Hansen is 17 years younger than Herc. And only 6 years older than Charlie.
- Romantic pairings include Chaleigh (Charlie / Raleigh), Herculy (Herc / Yancy), and Jazcott (Jazmine / Scott).
1. Lokasenna - Brian Tyler // 2. Mordred’s Lullaby - Heather Dale // 3. O Death - Jen Titus // 4. Seven Devils - F+M // 5. Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Lorde // 6. End Of All Days - 30 Seconds To Mars // 7. Monster - Imagine Dragons // 8. Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons // 9. Bright Mouths - Electric President // 10. Empire - Alpines // 11. Breath Of Life - F+M // 12. Run Boy Run - Woodkid // 13. A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds To Mars
1. Pacific Rim - Ramin Djawadi // 2. Seven Nation Army - Glitch Mob // 3. Light Em Up - Fall Out Boy // 4. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons // 5. No One’s Here To Sleep - Bastille // 6. No Church In The Wild - Kanye West // 7. Kill Your Heroes - Awolnation // 8. What I’ve Done - Linkin Park // 9. Everybody Loves Me - One Republic // 10. Stronger - Kanye West // 11. Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons // 12. Glory And Gore - Lorde // 13. Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
[Edit: I changed Tony’s image. Hopefully it’s less blurry.]
THEY WENT OUT ON A ROMANTIC DINNER DATE UNDER THE STARS AND NEWT GAVE HERMANN A ROSE (i didn’t have any red roses okay shhh) AND THEN AT THE END OF THE NIGHT THE DATE WENT REALLY WELL SO THEY KISSU!!!! [bunny credit!]