Uniforms of Edinburgh Castle Regimental and Army Museums
½. Royal Horse Artillery dress uniform and a selection of Shakos, Helmets and Dolmans of Scottish Yeomanry regiments.
3. Polish 1st Armoured Division uniform that was stationed in Scotland during the Second World War.
4. Doublet of a pioneer from a Highland Regiment.
5. Officers tunic of the Highland Light Infantry.
6.Tunic of an 18th Century Highland Infantryman.
7/8. Dress uniform of the 42nd Regiment of Foot (Black Watch) worn during the handover of Hong Kong to the Peoples Republic of China.
9. Officers tunic of the Royal Scots regiment.
10. Dress uniform of the Special Air Service (Captain).