Okay so, this is not even me just being a weeb; I am genuinely fascinated by the live Vocaloid concerts.
There’s so many things that I think about while I’m watching.
- She doesn’t actually have a voice; it’s computer generated .
- Someone had to 3D model not only her, but all the choreography of her dancing.
- THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE THERE.
- The real humans playing the backup instruments on stage with her are really talented in that they know exactly what they need to do.
- Not only is she dancing, she’s dancing really well. Like, the moves they give her are tight as shit.
- These songs are really catchy.
- The fucking 3D animation is sooo smooth. Not only her movement, but her hair as well. It interacts with her body like real hair would, and I appreciate whoever animated her.
- Also, whoever animated her gave her poses and movements that act as interaction with the audience like a real performer does. They way she points and winks at the audience makes it that much more believable.
I just think it’s really interesting, and I would fucking love to go to one of these concerts some day.