Rock Lee and Kakashi Finding Out Their S/O is Pregnant
•Lee was really excited. The emotion was so overwhelming that he dragged his partner across all the village to tell all their friends the news. First Gai, which was very proud and went to tell Kakashi, but not without giving Lee and his s/o a bone-crushing hug. Then Neji, who gave them a short speech about paternal responsibilities. Tenten immediately started daydreaming about cute clothes and toys for the baby.
• Finally, when Lee realized his partner was tired of all that running, he became worried. They were pregnant and he had really thought it through, but he feared in his first hour as a father-to-be he had fatigued his partner. They would laugh at Lee’s continuous and heartfelt apologies, which included a prostration with his face touching the dirt of Konoha’s streets. After that, Lee carried them home
one hand in their legs and the other supporting their back— to “amend his mistake” as he called it.
• That first night he didn’t sleep. He was so excited that after his s/o fell asleep he did two hundred push-ups and five hundred laps around the neighborhood, at the end, those weren’t enough to calm him down. He was thinking about how cute his s/o would look with a big belly, and was wondering where to get a little green jumpsuit for his son or daughter, and he wanted to train because he had to be strong to protect his new family.
• Lee will be the most diligent partner ever. Even since day one, he cleaned the house, made dinner, complied to your every whim and brought you an awful beverage Gai had recommended him. He wanted the nine months to pass fast and smooth and have the little baby in his arms already.
• Kakashi smiled at his s/o with the warmest, signature crinkle eyed smile they had ever seen. He asked if they wanted the baby, and said he couldn’t wait to be a father. The truth is that Kakashi was a little scared, what if he couldn’t protect his new family? So many people had already died because of his negligence and he wouldn’t stand to lose his partner and his baby. He was also wondering if he was going to be a good father: he wanted his child to be the happiest kid and he wasn’t sure if he could do it.
• But the strongest feeling of all was happiness. He had wanted to start a family with his s/o for a long time, and now his future was forming in their belly. After the first surprise, he hugged them and lowered his mask to give his s/o’s face several butterfly kisses. Then, he gave a light kiss to their belly-button.
• He wouldn’t want anyone to know yet. Kakashi wanted to wait until you stomach was bigger. Instead of a dramatic surprise for all their friends, they’d realize slowly. So that first day after his s/o told him, he stayed with them at home, caressing their stomach, circling their back with his fingers, and kissing their nose.
• From that day until his child delivery, Kakashi would carry a smile everywhere. He’ll constantly leave little gifts around their house and buy many baby stuff he found perfect for his child. He’ll even get another ninja dog to give to his baby when born. Kakashi also cares for his s/o, though; lots of chocolates and other sweets appear in the house every day.
“send me a crackship and i’ll give non-crack reasons to ship them” meme
Lee/Sai isn’t even crack anymore what’re you talking about
Okay so these two are so different to such a ridiculous degree that they literally are the best together okay because consider this:
Sai it really bad at emoting.
Like, he is just so bad. Doesn’t know a thing about acting appropriately in social situations. He’s trying to learn to express himself but he’s always doing it wrong and doesn’t know that he’s doing it wrong, so he comes off as a total ass and a jerk.
He says stuff just to see what happens and treats everybody like a subject to be studied, which is kinda fair since he’s trying to see what words cause what reactions so he can learn how other people emote, but mostly it just makes people hate him because this kind of behaviour makes him an ass. He says the wrong thing at the wrong time, to the wrong people, and it’s just horrible. Sai needs to learn to emote like a decent human being, and not from a book.
Lee is really good at emoting (and is also not a book, but he can sure be read like one).
Lee is like, the most honest, emotive person in all of Konoha. He expresses everything, from happiness and excitement to sorrow and doubt. He genuinely cares for the people around him and just wants the best for them. And I mean, just look at how super great Lee was towards Neji despite the fact that he was a massive jerk who constantly told Lee he was never going to become a good shinobi!! Lee has so much patience and love and acceptance for even the grumpiest of people.
Which means he can totally have that patience with Sai and, super important, teach Sai how to emote properly!! Anyone who deals with Sai’s gotta be super patient, and Lee is just so supportive and patient that he’s the least likely to leave Sai even when he starts getting really frustrating to deal with. I think Lee would be able to stick around long enough for Sai to make any progress in socializing, and this isn’t necessarily a matter of making someone change, either - Lee loves people as they are (ex. Neji) and just believes in his comrades so much like??
And since I’m writing this under the assumption that the ship is genuine and goes both ways please imagine a Sai who genuinely wants to learn to express his emotions effectively, to communicate appropriately, and to read expressions appropriately for the sake of being about to tell Lee how much he loves and appreciates him and this ship would be so great okay it’d be frustrating and have a rocky start and everybody would think it’s weird but in the end it would be super sweet and adorable and just so full of love and support from both of them fuck.