Gaia Sash: Oh ok, you, nature cleric, I should have come to you first! C’mon man, put me on! There’s no vine you’ll never be able to fuck! I’ll give you sexual conquests over anything, what do you want to fuck, an onion?
Merle: I don’t need your help, pal, to have sex with an onion. Bermuda, red, doesn’t matter! Onion rings?! They’re MINE!
Summary :Junhui was a cocky guy, that was for sure, but you never thought that he
was that cocky, as you glare at your phone screen, a shaky finger
pressing on the imagine of his smooth torso, his hand wrapped around his
A/N : For all my babies suffering from the lack of seventeen smut, there you go ! + I’m writing this now instead of after my exams because I was revising and my friend sent me the video of Jun dancing to Who and yeah I couldn’t. + someone told me it was similar to other smuts and yes it is, I red other writings with the same plot so this smut is inspired by them
[11:06] you : jun, leave me alone
A sigh left your lips as you placed your phone beside you, trying to focus on the papers all over your desk. Fingertips rubbing your temples, you closed your eyes, trying to remember the things you were reading a few moments before. You hated it, you hated having to learn things by heart, just to recite everything like a robot in front of a teacher, as if it would prove that you were intelligent or something.
On top of that, your best friend was texting you non stop. You were already a pretty distracted person, but with him making your phone buzz every minute, it was even worst. He was a year above you, and didn’t have to pass any exams. His school year was over, and he was celebrating it tonight, in a party thrown by someone from his class.
But apparently, the party wasn’t that amazing, since it seemed like he wasn’t leaving his phone to go grind on some girl.
[11:07] junhui : talk to meeeee :( [11:07] you : omg jun why are you like this, leave me alone [11:08] junhui : its boring without you :(
A laugh escaped your lips, he was probably at least a bit tipsy. See, Jun was your best friend, but you both had this thing were you acted like you hated each other. But when alcohol was running in his system, Jun was the first to spill his feelings, and it was always so rewarding to see his face the day after when you red him his drunk texts.
[11:08] you : you know i have my last test soon [11:08] you : are you already drunk ? its not even midnight omg [11:09] junhui : no shit i fucking know you have a test [11:09] junhui : i cant believe you left me like that
You rolled your eyes at his text, before typing. Yeah, you could understand him. You two were ready to leave, because you were supposed to go with him, but you decided to stay at the last minute, quickly leaving your tight dress for your large pyjama shirt. Jun had tried to convince you to go with him, after all, the test was only in a week, but you didn’t want to waste time partying while you could use this time to work.
[11:10] you : dont be like this, you know its an important test [11:10] you : go dance or something, we’ll have all summer to party together [11:11] junhui : i dont want to dance :( :( :( [11:11] you : yOU’RE SO ANNOYING JUGNDHGU [11:11] you : im gonna study byyye
For a moment, the boy stopped texting you, and you thought that maybe he was finally dancing and having some fun. Going back to your notes, you tried to memorize everything, repeating the important points to yourself. A tired smile stretched your lips when you finally got everything right, moving to the next text. Rolling your eyes, you groaned, seeing how long the plan you had to memorize was, and how depressing the text was, talking about how Humans were damned no matter what.
You took a deep breath, sitting comfortably before starting reading every point, then, your phone buzzed again.
[11:25] junhui : hi [11:26] junhui : answer me [11:27] junhui : y/n [11:27] junhui : :( [11:28] junhui : i wont stop until you answer [11:29] junhui : thats the worst party ive ever seen [11:30] junhui : and i cant even leave because mingyu is the one driving [11:30] junhui : plus im kind of drunk [11:30] junhui : wow i cant believe you did this to me [11:31] you : omg wen junhui ill kill you
You sighed, he wasn’t going to leave you alone, you had to navigate between answering him and revising, rolling your eyes, maybe going to the party was a better idea.
[11:31] junhui : i like when you call me by my full name thats hot [11:31] you : wtf you have weird kinks [11:32] junhui : wow cant believe my best friend is shaming me for my kinks ! [11:33] you : find mingyu, maybe he will drive you home [11:33] junhui : nah i saw him going upstairs with some random girl [11:34] you : gross [11:34] junhui : i cant believe u did this to me [11:35] you : omfg junhui how many times are you going to say that ? [11:35] junhui : until you apologize ??? [11:36] you : fuck you this exam is more important than an obviously shitty party
You breathed, all your focus now on the coversation with your best friend. He would distract you anyway, and you wouldn’t be able to get any work done, so what was the point. Giving a last look at the pile of paper, you moved from your desk to your bed, trying to find a decently cold spot.
[11:37] junhui : ohmy god your test is in a fucking week [11:38] you : fuck its just a party why are you getting mad about it ? [11:38] junhui : because [11:39] you : you’re a child [11:39] junhui : whatever [11:40] you : omg
You growned, dropping your phone on your side, your arm resting on your eyes. He didn’t respond, and it was for the best, when Jun was drunk, he could either be super whiny for nothing, or super angry for nothing, and you would rather stop talking to him for the night than have a conversation with an angry stubborn guy.
The summer night was growing hotter, your shirt starting to stick to your body. Tugging at it to let some air hit your skin, you thought for a moment that Jun finally gave up, maybe finding someone to drive him home.
[11:55] junhui : im in the bathroom [11:57] you : k [11:57] junhui : i have a boner [11:58] you : dID I ASK
You couldn’t help but roll your eyes, drunk Jun could be either way super whiny, super angry or super horny, yeah you forgot about that. See, another thing in your friendship was how comfortable both of you were when it came to sex. Junhui was already super comfortable talking about it, and so, you grew more and more confident talking about it with him. That was one of the few things you were grateful for.
[11:59] you : go get some girl to grind on i’m studying
You lied, hoping and praying god that you couldn’t have to deal with a drunk and horny Junhui. A few moments passed, and again, you thought that he was out of the bathroom dancing on some girl, because you knew that a lot of them were willing to do it. It wasn’t news that Junhui was pretty popular, his delicate features and sweet voice were enough for a lot of girls, but he also had amazing hands, and those thighs, god, the result of years of dancing. In addition to all of this, the way his hips moved was sinful. You remember seeing him dancing to one the songs he made with his friends, his hips moving slowly, his hand resting on his thigh, so close to his crotch.
Yeah, these were one of these days where you asked yourself, how the fuck do I even contain myself.
After moving his hips, you remember his eyes finding yours before he started body rolling, his shoulders broad, toned stomach moving. And it wasn’t all, the choregraphy continued again until his hands made contact with the floor, supporting himself as he fucking grinded on the floor, powerful thrusts over the floor, and you cursed under your breath.
You couldn’t admit it to yourself, but you couldn’t stop thinking about how his body moved, and you blamed it on sexual frustration, yeah that was it.
But more and more, your breath strated inching everytime he got closer, or when his hands got too adventurous, because he also wasn’t helping it. But soon, you convinced yourself that you couldn’t think about your best friend in such ways, it was weird. You were making it weird at least.
[00:05] junhui : sent a video
Your thoughts got cut by the sound of your phone, your hand grabbing it before tracing your password, and your fucking mind went blank.
Your eyes stayed glued to your screen, blinking a few times, before checking again the name of the contact, yeah that was Jun. Your troath was dry, and you tried to swallow the built of saliva.
The thumbnail was enough to leave you breathless, and even more sweaty.
Fuck, what was that for ?
You unconsciously licked your lips, your eyes fixed on the image.
Jun’s was sitting in what looked like a bathroom, his black jeans tugged to the middle of his muscular thighs, his black shirt riding up, revealing a parcel of his skin. His hand was wrapped around his cock, tip already red, several rings hugging his fingers. You couldn’t see his face, the image cut to his sweaty neck, but you could understand that his head was thrown back.
You cursed under your breath, a shaky finger pressing on the message, the image filling your screen before starting. And it started right away, the boy’s hand slowly pumping up and down, his thumb stopping to collect the drop of precum. Touching his sensitive head, you heard a hiss, your mouth falling agape, waiting for more, and it stopped.
Your eyes widen, still locked on the screen, before catching the small three dots on your phone.
[00:06] junhui : fuck, im so hard [00:06] junhui : help me
You looked up from your screen, as if someone would suddently appear at the end of your bed to help you in this situation. Your heart was pounding, what the fuck were you supposed to do ? He sent it like it was the most normal thing to do.
And fuck, you wanted to run away from your phone and hide, but on the other hand, your eyes were still glued to the small picture, your mind replaying the faint hiss.
[00:07] junhui : y/n [00:08] you : you can’t send things like that omg [00:08] junhui : omfg its okay youre my best friend [00:08] junhui : just help me [00:08] junhui : please
“Best friends”, was that a common thing to send nudes to your best friend ? You took a deep breath, before typing again, what the fuck were you getting yourself into.
[00:09] you : what the fuck do you want me to do [00:09] you : you have a fucking boner its not my fault youre a horny fuck [00:10] junhui : sent a vocal
You rolled your eyes, taking your headphones before playing the audio, and your heart sank. It started with a clear, deep moan, you could hear that he was trying to stay quiet, before muffling it, the sound of his hand moving in the background was faint, and he started talking. God, his voice was raspy, low, breathless, “What do you mean it’s not your fault ? I have a fucking boner because of you, fuck- That dress looked so good on you.”
Your breath grew uneven, catching your lip between your teeth. A breathy moan fell from his lips, probably picturing you in the dress you were wearing earlier, “And fuck- d-did you really have to start taking it off in front of me ?” You couldn’t help but smile as you remembered taking the straps off in front of him, letting him see a bit of your bra, but you couldn’t imagine that it had such and effect on him.
“God, please, send something, a picture, anything, I don’t care.”, he moaned, before ending the audio. You eyes widen, a picture ? Fuck, you wanted to continue whatever was going on, feeling the familiar discomfort between your legs but you really didn’t know how to take it.
Eventually, you moved your phone, stretching your arm above your head, opening the camera. Your moved to lay on your back, bending your knee up as your other hand tugged your shirt upwards, enough to show the right of your bra and your panties.
It was the exact same bra that Jun saw as you took your dress off earlier, the lacy black bra un panties hugging your body. You quickly took the picture, cutting it after your lips, your lower lip rosy after biting it, and you sent it.
[00:14] you : sent a picture
Biting your lip, you waited for his responce.
[00:15] junhui : fuck, you look so good [00:16] junhui : sent a video
And this time, you didn’t hesitate to open the video, your breath stopping. Fuck, if he was touching himself while looking at a picture of you, you could to that too, right ? Your hand traveled down your stomach, letting your finger press on your clit, a gasp leaving your lips. Keeping your eyes open, you watched as the video opened on your phone, Jun’s hand moving faster this time, and holy shit, he looked so big. His tip was red, a groan coming from his chest as he moved the phone and,
“Oh my god.”, you cursed under your breath as you took your panties off, your digit spreading your wetness. You gasped as Jun moved the phone so you were able to fully see his hand pumping his cock and his face, and god, he look amazing.
His lower lip between his teeth, looking straight at his camera through the locks of his back hair. His mouth suddently fell open with a silent moan as his head fell backwards, letting you see his Adam’s Apple bobbing and the video ended.
Fuck, you were keeping those videos, for scientific reasons.
[00:18] junhui : are you touching yourself ?
Your finger started rubbing your clit, trying your best to reply, but you didn’t even know how, so you took another picture. Quickly opening the camera, you took another one in the same position, your hand clearly visible in the shot.
[00:18] you : sent a picture [00:19] junhui : i knew it [00:19] junhui : fuck, i wish you were here
And then, out of nowhere, your phone rang.
You didn’t hesitate long before you accepted the call, placing your phone on your pillow beside your head.
“Y/N.”, he breathed as your finger started to work faster.
“Jun.”, you wanted your voice to be as quiet as his, but it came out in a moan.
“Fuck, why did you have to stay home.”, he gasped, breathless.
“Why did you have to go to this party.”, you replied.
“Whatever, be fucking prepared when I come home.”, a broken moan fell from his lips as you cursed under your breath, your imagination running wild. You allowed a finger to enter your heat, your digit easily sliding in. You moaned, your other hand gripping your sheet.
“God, I couldn’t stop thinking about you in that dress.”, the sound of skin clapping grew quicker as he continued, “I wish I could feel your lips around me.”, he gasped, before continuing, “You’re going to let me fuck your mouth when I come home, won’t you ?”
You moaned, his words hitting your core, but he wasn’t having it, his cocky self coming back. “Words.”
You opened your mouth, breathing heavely before answering, “Yes.”
“Yeah.”, and he laughed out of pleasure, the sound ringing in your ears, adding another finger.
“I’ll make you feel so good.”, he purred, a long moan tumbling from his lips. “You’re touching yourself, right babygirl ? Fuck yourself with your fingers, curl them, imagine my fingers instand of yours.”, he rasped, clearly reaching his climax as he was finding it hard to talk.
And you did, curling your fingers and moving faster, picturing your best friend between your legs, your hips bucking against your hand. Your moans grew higher, more and more frequent as you moved your hips.
“Are you gonna cum ?”, he asked, breathless, groaning as he tried to wait for you.
“Jun.”, you moaned, unable to give him an answer, feeling the knot in your stomach ready to explode.
“God, I can’t wait to be inside you.”, he cooed, a broken moan filling your ears. “Come for me.”
And that’s all you needed, moaned, your back arching, a clear layer of sweat near your collarbones. Collapsing, you tried to catch your breath, closing your eyes, trying to focus on what was going on on the other side.
A series of curse words mixed with your name tumbled from his lips, before he came on a long moan, gasping every now and then.
“Fuck, fuck.”, he cursed, trying to process everything, before letting a long sigh.
Both of you stayed silent for a moment, before Jun moved the phone, before speaking in a breathless voice.
Anyways, we all know Michelle well enough to know that she wouldn’t put 20+ Hours into a piece with no symbolism in it (To note, rough estimate for time allotment but given how detailed this painting is I wouldn’t be surprised if it took longer even considering it was a collaboration piece) First off:
The clock. The important parts here would be the young boy, who we can safely tie together with Odin since the painting already strikes a feeling of nobility to the viewer. The boy is looking up to a portrait of a man wearing a crown, who we can assume was a past ruler. This could also be Odin’s own father whose not in the picture of a ruler who predated the boys birth. The boy is looking up the Man, he is grasping the bottom of the portrait while the womanly monarch figure is holding the top end of it. This could show that while the boy is in the line for power, he is still not at the stage where the female monarch is (Since she is holding her hands above the Mans image)
The Family Crest is worn proudly over his chest.You see the same square motif require in a lot of Odin’s art but I feel like that’s more design tracing back to the “Stoicness” than anything new for this painting.
More Jewels, pendants, and crown to continue to show the nobility aspect. It’s interesting to note that the only Jewelry that Odin had been shown with prior to this update was his Mothers red ring.
This may be a reach but that could symbolize that it was his Mother that married into the Arrow bloodline.
It’s Winter! Odin’s symbolic season is indeed Winter, yet compared to the last one this is still a happier scene. Similar to the I don’t know if its vastly important is the ferns. Could just be the familys plant?
Now, talking about reaches, I don’t know if this was intentional or not but:
Odin and his dam left hip. While the pose in the painting is by no means uncommon, the similar attention to the torso area has been an recurring theme for Odin. probably the only thing holding back the theory that his death was caused by drowning is the mystery hip. #MysteryLowerTorsoGate2017 Back to seriousness-
The Face. I can’t stop thinking about how the painting in this world looks like it’s a painting and not another panel of the comic. With the almost porcelain like skin you could just imagine this as an oil painting straight from the Louve.
Yet, that’s not the important part. Odin age here has to be of an at least 10+-year-old boy. While he is currently 18 in the comic and we all know Wrathia died 15 in the past. If Pedri had died the same time as her and bound himself with Odin, Odin would have only been three at the time. As we can see the pupils are still black that is not the case. Personally, I am a fan of the “Pedri was captured by Titan before he could kill himself” theory. I don’t think Pedri would be one to go against Wrathias wishes as he was deeply in love with her. I think the most likely answer to how Pedri died was sadly tortured/captured by Titan.
The painting honesty just opens up more questions. We still don’t know how either Pedri and Odin died. We also don’t know why Olai is so fixated on Odin death. But that’s another Meta for the morning.
1. I should’ve bought more flowers for you, now I buy flowers even if today isn’t Valentine’s Day or a day with a specific meaning, in a way, every petal is imbued with an apology and every time someone leans in to smell it they can feel the parts of me that you’ve forgiven far long before I could
2. I didn’t start to feel better until I started to take better care of myself, a constant whisper of you saying “i was just worried about you”
3. You can’t let someone be your only source of happiness because once they’re gone, you’re all alone again and there’s nothing worse than starting all the way back over with yourself: square one of a broken heart multiplied by the intensity of she’s not coming back, let her go
4. Music will never betray me
5. Poetry is thinking that you’ve got it figured out and a metaphor is just your way of saying I don’t
6. Art rules the world and I am a masterpiece in progress; how can I love myself like how you did if I can’t see that little bit?
7. Lust isn’t conducive for growth, it’s like an addict trying to get his fix– some day, he’s going to break and not even the drug can help him
8. I buy myself nice things, but I can’t fill this emptiness inside of my heart– I guess some nights, I just miss being next to you
9. I still can’t get used to sleeping alone
10. Sometimes I wish I would’ve picked up your phone calls during the first few months, I broke my promise and you know something? I regret it
11. I threw away our love letters and memories two months ago, I cried the whole time– yeah, still a fool for you, but baby, we’ve changed so much, I’m happy with my unhappy
12. You once told me to go on many adventures without you, did you account for my depression? You know, I don’t blame you for any of this. In reality it was always an us thing, a too young thing, a stupid, mad love thing– as always, I still love you, I just don’t know what love is anymore
13. They were right, soulmates touch you and they change you forever– the moment a colorful paint filled brush hits the water and the figments of colors flow into the cup, you left my soul with so many seasons, I’m still raking up the leaves from last fall
14. The last time I saw you we shouldn’t have had sex, I think that night really broke you– I think that night really broke me too
15. I should’ve laid my head onto your chest and counted your heartbeats more often, I’m sorry
16. Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them random facts that you’ve filled my head up, I swear I can hear your voice echo in the back of my head– “baby, check this out, you’re gonna love it”
17. I always do
18. I still remember your favorite Harry Potter line
19. After all of this time? …Always.
20. I smoke cigarettes to think about how to think less, the fucking irony
21. I take painkillers and my excuse is that my right hand still hurts, in truth, I’m just another addict that believes if I take another maybe my heart might just start to sound like it belongs to me
22. I didn’t cut myself because I wanted to die, I cut myself open because I wanted to feel how often I made your heart break, each scar on my shoulders is a time when I’ve made you cry
23. And each night that I can’t sleep, I stay up wishing that you’re doing okay
24. I don’t pray often, but when I do, I always prayed for your mom, although she hated me, I’m so glad that she put you on this earth to allow us to meet– I have changed so much since I’ve met you
25. The crazy part? You still change me everyday
26. You know the renaissance era? Falling in love with you was like that
27. My favorite photo of us were those two kids eating a banana split at the New Orleans mall, I miss those two innocent kids, oh, how we’ve changed
28. We are destined to have this eternal flame kind of distance– the brighter I burn, the more you’ll read, the only thing that keeps me writing some days is knowing that somewhere, somehow you’re always reading, no matter who you’re with or if you’re laughing or crying or smiling
29. My number one fan was always you first
30. I’ve made so many bad decisions, you were never one of them
31. I’ve written so many bad poems, you were in every single one
32. I’ve written some pretty great ones too tho…!
You were also in those
33. I miss cleaning your eyes for you
34. I have met some amazing people because of what happened to us
35. I can’t get you by Fallbrooke the acoustic version is no longer on the internet, the funny part? The very last day that it was on the web, I downloaded it right before they removed it. It’s still my favorite song of all time, our song
36. Hold your tears by Clazziquai too
37. Sometimes when I get off from work, I sit in the car and cry, some tears don’t have meaning, they just need to come out
38. I claim to write poetry, but I feel like they’re just love letters sent to no one in particular
39. It’s not that I’m not over you, I’m just trying to get used to not needed you
40. It’s not that it hurts to the point where I can’t breathe, I’m just trying to light my own path to self-love and healing
41. The fact that your favorite color is orange, it makes the fruit taste some type of way
42. Sometimes I want to call you, but I don’t
42. Sometimes I want to text you and I do
43. Sometimes I want you to answer, I’m glad you don’t
43. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and call, I’m glad that I don’t
44. You stopped writing when we first met, in some way, the girl that waits by the shore has left a million pens near my desk and to this day– I wait by the shore too, just in case inspiration hits, right?
45. Our little codes of love finally decoded enough for me to not be blinded by you
46. We were both messed up people, I think we knew that about each other and maybe that’s why I always know when you’re not feeling okay
47. I still don’t have love figured out, but damn I’ll open every fucking door in my heart even if I have to go down the sewer to find every key
48. Someone says that she’s falling for me, I’m legit afraid to hurt people now– like it’s a real fear, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore
49. I should’ve given you the stars, but instead I left your heart scattered across the universe
50. It’s been almost two year and I’m still writing about you, but at least it’s less often, right?
51. You’ve always been kinda self-centered, I think you enjoy it when I write about you. Like if I write about you in some way, maybe I’m still yours
52. We were just too damn young to realize how destructive passion, love, romance, stagnation, betrayal and pain is when mixed together
53. Sometimes I go to the places that we used to go just to create new memories without you
54. Sometimes it works
55. Most of the time, it just flicks me off
56. My brain is constantly telling me that I’m a fuck up and the more I try to get it right, the more I keep getting it wrong
57. I am trying to master the art of letting go
58. And this list is a step towards better things
59. And this life is going to be alright
60. Without you, I am still me
61. Without you, I can still breathe
62. Without you, I am still alive
63. Without you, I am still poetry
64. I can barely remember your face, I guess being around a lot of different people at work helps out plenty
65. This world is filled with pain, I hope you look back and smile about us some day
66. Maybe when you’re old and grey– you’ll remember those two young kids who slow danced in the dark
67. If we were made from the same star, I want to return home some day
68. I want to shine bright enough for the two of us
69. You’re still my best friend even if we no longer talk
70. You’ll always be my best friend
71. I still care about you
72. A whole fucking lot
73. The world is full of mysteries, I’m glad that we’re in the known, I’m glad that we’ve met
74. I hope you never regret me, you wanna know why? I could never, ever, ever, ever regret you
75. I don’t know how to open up to people anymore and I’m not sure if it’s my fault or yours– maybe this one time, it’s our fault… are you like this too?
76. I’ve been told that I’m too hard on myself, I firmly believe that one of the reason as to why we split was because I wasn’t hard enough on myself– I got too fucking comfortable with your promises and I took you for granted
77. Life waits for no one
78. I let an ex of mine break my red and black ring– she said that if I was over you, I’d let her break. I let her break it, but jokes on me, it didn’t change a thing about how I still feel about you
79. I keep writing and writing and writing because one of these days– it’ll stop being about you
80. Sometimes it works, but deep down, I know in some way, you’ll always find a way to sneak back out
81. I can’t get you out of my head sometimes
82. It’s even harder because you’re still inside of my heart
83. I saw this cool picture on Tumblr with someone cutting a piece of herself off that resembled two lovers splitting up, that shit looked like it hurt
84. Love hurts because even eating cotton candy ice cream really fast will give you a brain freeze
85. You didn’t like my rat tail idea, I grew one out just to fuck with you. Jokes on me, I love it now.
86. You never really supported the idea of me being anything, tbh, it’s not your fault. None of it is. I should’ve been my own motivation. I guess by supporting you through nursing school, I wanted to hear you say that I could do it even when I was at my lowest point.
87. I realized a few thing about loving you.
88. When you hit rock bottom, few will be loyal enough to stick it out with you
89. Money rules the world, since I’m not wealthy in any way– one day when I am, I can laugh a little about all of this
90. I think you loved our memories more than you loved me, in truth, I did too
91. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to get close to people
92. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to let you go
93. Maybe that’s why you still read
94. We had something raw and experimental, young and dumb, mistakes on top of mistakes
95. It was a perfect compass to point us to our future selves
96. I know a great many things now– although I am depressed, with or without you
97. I am great, I am strong
98. I am my own happy before anyone else’s
99. I can love myself enough to let you go
100. I had to hurt you to really, really grow–
I think to this day, that’s the thing that hurts me the most. That I had to hurt my best friend in this whole wide world, to make you crumble, to make you cry, to make you hate me– I had to do all of that in order to love myself. And it’s sad because here I am, still trying to figure it all out.
Batman has pamphlets he gave to every single member of his extended family with info on the different colored lantern corps and what to do if they’re chosen by a ring. Red, Orange, Yellow, you decline and give to him. Blue, Green, Pink, Indigo, and White are acceptable to keep, though he’ll gladly keep it safe for you if you aren’t ready for it yet. For Black, it just says “Run”. These pamphlets were way more useful than Batman expected and are now required reading for the whole Justice League.
Lance has always been a sad, depressed drunk. Not the funny kind, who laughed at life’s problems bitterly. The insecure, self-deprecate kind. He found this out at a party back at the Garrison, just after he met Pidge and Hunk. It wasn’t really a problem before he became a paladin of Voltron, I mean, sure, he was depressed then too, and felt like he was unnecessary -thus, the enrollment of the Garrison, where some of the greatest pilots on Earth have gone- but there was really nothing holding him in the background, other than his “inferior” piloting skills. And so, drunk Lance had nothing to fear.
Until he joined the paladins of Voltron. Now, Lance’s self-esteem is at an all time low. He’s the seventh wheel, after all. I’m not even a real sharpshooter, he tells himself. I’m only here because they need five people to control the lions and form Voltron. I can be easily replaced.
And so he doesn’t dare drink in front of the team, or while on the ship period. The team doesn’t need to know of my insecurities.
And then it happens.
One day, Shiro encounters an alien businessman, who says he’s willing to sponsor the Voltron team in exchange of the destruction of the Galra empire.
After fully investigating the situation -via Pidge- Shiro agrees, and the businessman brings a group of people as well as food, drink, and entertainment to celebrate.
Aliens don’t drink alcohol, right? Lance thinks, picking up a flute of some pink liquid from a table with an assortment of bottled beverages. After taking a small sniff of the drink, Lance decides it’s not alcohol and takes a sip. Is that….juice?
Lance laughs to himself and grabs one of the bottles, inspecting it and finding that it’s made up of one hundred percent caljifian juice. He likes the taste, a sweet concoction of mango and passion fruit it seems.
Might as well take the whole bottle. Lance spends the whole night in the make shift dance floor of the lounge, growing dizzier and giddier, until he’s reached his peak, it seems. After Lance has finished three bottles of caljifian juice, Lance finds himself staring at the wall, his mind running at the speed of light, thinking about home, Voltron, and most of all, his insignificance to the team.
Lance is drunk.
In his peripheral vision, Lance notices that most of the businessman’s group is leaving, some of them staying behind and cleaning up the mess. Too deep in his own pool of loneliness and self deprecating thoughts, Lance drifts to his bedroom, only to sit on his bed and stare at his wall.
It doesn’t take him long to begin crying. Sobbing, wailing, weeping, bawling, Lance’s body begins to curl in on himself, his cries racking and shaking his entire body.
But nobody can hear him. I’m truly, very alone. Lance realizes. His body shakes harder, his sobs grew louder.
Why are you here? His mind begins, they don’t need you. If it weren’t for the blue lion, you wouldn’t be here. You always manage to fuck up the mission. All you do is crack jokes and annoy people, especially the team. You think flirting with Allura with defeat the Galra? Getting on Keith’s nerves won’t do that either. Why don’t you just shut up and follow orders?
A few of these thoughts, Lance found, left his mouth in a haze of broken words and an even more broken voice, small mutters turned into even smaller whispers of broken sentences.
Lance falls asleep with a trail of these feelings invading his mind.
The following morning, Lance enters the kitchen looking like death. Last night’s spell took a toll on his body and mind, and it showed. Dark bags hung under the blue paladin’s eyes, as well as red ring around them from the tears. He’d gotten dressed that morning by haphazardly picking clothes off the floor and putting them on lazily. His shirt was backwards and he was wearing his leggings mean especially for dancing, even though they were training with the lions today.
He didn’t even wash his face, or prepare any of the treatments he once applied almost religiously.
The team would have thought this were normal, not-a-morning-person behaviour- had this not been Lance, who also poured himself a cup of alien coffee. This is not Lance behaviour. Lance doesn’t drink coffee, Lance doesn’t miss his morning face mask, and Lance most definitely does not wear his special dance leggings unless he absolutely had to. This behaviour continued for a week, and the team noticed.
Around the first few days, his calmness was a common joke around the castle that “Lance’s ADHD was cured” and “Lance has become a mature adult”. His automatic response to orders became a small mutter of agreement or on occasion, “yes, sir” or “yes, ma’am”.
As he only follows orders, he’s praised more and is able to contribute to the team more positively, a complete opposition of his usual work.
The last few days however, the crew became concerned with Lance’s behaviour, and although he started brightening up considerately, they became wary of his condition, and went an extra mile to ensure that Lance would be okay and get better.
Even though they did their best to understand, they still weren’t sure what provoked Lance’s behaviour.
Lance grew back into his old, silly self eventually. That is, until he noticed the slight change in the group’s reaction. As his usual self, he bothered them and had poor performance in the field with his lion -compared to the rest of them at least. As his usual self, he wasn’t praised, but instead, put down and ignored.
Lance figured that while he followed orders, he’d also make the team’s lives easier. So he got a hold on the businessman and found out where he could buy caljifian juice. He bought as much as he could and drank. He drank, and drank, and drank, until he couldn’t feel anymore. He wasn’t Lance.
He took precautions of course, only drinking when everyone was asleep, only on the weekends. It kept him in shape, as he began training more, bonding with his lion.
Although they were bonding, Blue felt that Lance had thrown away his will to live, only a small piece remaining. His team.
Over a course of weeks, they grew more and more worried of his condition. Until they found the source of his behaviour.
Shiro pulled a surprise inspection on the team, but when he came to Lance’s room, the blue paladin was nowhere to be seen. Probably training, Shiro thought with a frown on his face.
He opened the door to find an absolute wreck. Clothes were piled up everywhere, the desk was covered in papers and weapons, and the bathroom…the bathroom was in worse shape. Upon entering, Shiro found all of Lance’s face products and lotions thrown into the trash bin, his specialized shampoo bottles were thrown haphazardly in the recycling bin next it.
Shiro’s mouth hung open at the black plastic sheet covering the mirror. The black paladin exits the bathroom in complete shock, rushing to the door to confront Lance in the training room.
But under the hover bed, Shiro saw a glint of glass catch his eye, and walked warily towards the object. On his hands and knees, Shiro peaked under the bed to find dozens of bottles of alien juice, moreover, the alien equivalent of alcohol.
Instead of confronting Lance, Shiro met up with the other paladins as well as the princess and Coran to discuss the Cuban’s behaviour.
All are shocked, except for Pidge and Hunk, both of who had a sneaking suspicion that something like this had been going on.