Hey guys. This is something that i wanted to do a long time ago.. and here it is! As you all know, Yato and Hiyori are the sweetiest couple ever.. ( in my oppinion xD) and i think everyone knows that Yato has feelings for Hiyori. However, is it just a habit or a real love?
Look at their relationship in the manga: As you know, Yato has never been in love before. He has never had friends and real family. He was all alone. Everybody that he knew, forgot him. And just one simple day, she appeared in his life like a hurricane. Hiyori changed everything. If she wasn’t here, Yato wouldn’t know what it means to have a family. He wouldn’t know how to be really happy. Hiyori is the first human that cares for him. She is the first person who said she wants to be with him longer. Yato hasn’t felt this way before for someone. And what he is doing?
He doesn’t know how to love someone. Yato’s trying to get her attention. He’s jealous when Hiyori is with the other guys. He misses her when she comes home. He tries to be as close to her as possible. And even…
Yato wants Hiyori to be his wife. He want’s to marry her but why? What is marriage? It’s being with someone no matter what. Yato wants to be with Hiyori NO MATTER WHAT. He wants to be sure that she will forever be by his side.
And here is the question. Is it a real love.. or just a habit?
I think Yato truly loves Hiyori and he doesn’t want to let her go :) ♥ I will support their love as much as i can cause.. you know, he is a GOD. And she is just a simple human. What if this would be impossible? :( Even so.. why Adachitoka would do all this scenes? We just have to wait some time to know the answears. ;)
Could you maybe write something about Ali being sad so Ash just kind of sushi rolls her in a blanket and cuddles her and stuff to make her feel better
Ali was usually pretty good at ignoring all of the negative comments that came her way on social media. She was a public figure so it was to be expected that there would be some people out there that were going to criticize her or try to bring her down. As sad as it was, that was just what people did. It was getting harder to ignore though.
This was the third consecutive game that Orlando had lost and Ali felt like she hadn’t been playing her best. Not because she wasn’t trying her hardest, she had just felt kind of off lately. People were starting to trash her online, saying things about her age and how she probably wasn’t going to last very many seasons if she kept playing this way.
Ashlyn could tell that this was getting to Ali. She knew that there was nothing that she could do or say to make this better, she just had to be there to support Ali until she worked through her thoughts and feelings.
It was almost two in the afternoon and it was a rainy day in Orlando. Ali was curled up in a ball on the couch, wearing sweats and one of Ashlyn’s hoodies. Ashlyn had been curled up on the couch with her, but she had gone to their bedroom a few minutes ago with a promise that she would be back shortly. Ali could hear Ashlyn rustling around. Normally, Ali tried not to be too whiny or clingy but she was in a bad mood and she wanted Ashlyn to come back and cuddle with her.
“Ashlyn. Come back!”
“Just a second, Al. I’ll be there in a minute.”
Ali sighed and burrowed deeper into her pillow.
Seconds later, Ashlyn reappeared. She was holding a large, thick blanket in her arms and pillows stacked on top of that. She didn’t say anything to Ali. she just spread the blanket out on the floor and dropped all the pillows at her feet.
Ashlyn leaned over and scooped Ali up into her arms. Ashlyn didn’t question it and linked her arms around Ashlyn’s neck. Ashlyn laid her down in the middle of the blanket and made quick work of folding the blanket around Ali. She started with the side and laid it over Ali’s stomach and then she pulled the other side over to do the same. Ashlyn crawled to where Ali’s feet were still peeking through the edge of the blanket and she tucked it under her toes. Once Ashlyn was satisfied with her wrapping up of Ali, she shuffled all the pillows over and out a couple under Ali’s head and a couple next to her so that she had something soft to lay on as well.
Ali was all bundled up in the little nest that Ashlyn had made for her. “There.” Ashlyn said triumphantly. “Now you’re a sushi.”
Ashlyn had a proud smile on her face and Ali grinned when she heard what Ashlyn had called her.
“Did you just call me a ‘sushi?’”
“Yep! I saw this picture online and it was a step by step diagram of how to wrap someone up like a sushi and cuddle them if if they were sad so that they wouldn’t be sad anymore.”
Ali just smiled. Ashlyn was the sweetest person she had ever met. Ashlyn scooted her way over to Ali and wrapped her up in her arms. There was absolutely nowhere else that Ali would rather be. Ashlyn always made her feel safe and loved. Even though she was upset about the games and she had let some of the rude comments get to her, all of that faded away when Ashlyn pulled her close. Ali knew how lucky she was to have Ashlyn in her life and she thanked god everyday that they had found their way to each other.
It had been silent for a few minutes. Ali was lost in her thoughts and the feeling of Ashlyn running her fingers through her hair. Ali looked up and gently nudged Ashlyn’s chin with her nose to get her to look down. Ashlyn made eye contact with her and smiled.
“Hey, Ash. I’m not a sad sushi.”
“Oh really? Then are you a sad burrito?”
Ashlyn was confused. She wasn’t quite sure why Ali had brought this up. “Then what are you?”
“I’m a happy sushi.” Ali grinned up at Ashlyn.
Ashlyn showed off her dimple when she smiled, which melted Ali’s heart. “Well, good. Because there is nothing that I love more than a happy sushi.”
Ali gave Ashlyn a quick kiss and said, “It’s impossible to be sad when I have you to take care of me.”
“You would do the same for me, Princess.”
“I would. And I love you.” Ali whispered.
“I love you, too.” Ashlyn responded. “And you’re the cutest sushi I have ever seen.”
@fatgirlgetsfitatlast tagged me a list of questions and as The Husb is watching some TV that doesn’t interest me, here you go:
Rules: Answer all questions, add one question of your own and tag people
1. coke or pepsi: Neither
2. disney or dreamworks: Both do good stuff.
3. coffee or tea: A bit of both.
4. books or movies: Books
5. windows or mac: Windows
6. dc or marvel: No preference
7. x-box or playstation: Neither owned nor played either.
8. dragon age or mass effect: I have no idea what mass effect is but I like dragons.
9. night owl or early riser: Early these day (night owl in my youth).
10. cards or chess: Probably would prefer to learn chess.
11. chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate but vanilla beans are terrific too.
12. vans or converse: Don’t own either. My Boy prefers Vans.
13. Lavellan, Trevelyan, Cadash, or Adaar: No idea what this means.
14. fluff or angst: Fluffy animals are cute, fluff under the bed is not. Angst is irritating.
15. beach or forest: Beach
16. dogs or cats: Dogs.
17. clear skies or rain: Clear skies.
18. cooking or eating out: My own cooking is usually superior.
19. spicy food or mild food: Spicy (as in using spices and herbs, not just killer chilli).
20. halloween/samhain or solstice/yule/christmas: Christmas. Halloween isn’t big in Australia.
21. would you rather forever be a little too cold or a little too hot: Hot.
22. if you could have a superpower, what would it be: Fly. Or speak/understand any language.
23. animation or live action: Live action.
24. paragon or renegade: Renegade. But I’m good…
25. baths or showers: Showers.
26. team cap or team ironman: I bothered to google this, Cap I s’pose.
27. fantasy or sci-fi: Fantasy.
28. do you have three or four favourite quotes, if so what are they:
I’ll give you my favorite one because this list is too long anyway:
“Perseverance is not a long race, it is many short races, one after another’” - Chinese proverb.
29. youtube or netflix: Don’t have Netflix so YouTube by default, not that I use it much.
30. harry potter or percy jackson: Harry Potter. Never heard of Percy Jackson.
31. when do you feel accomplished: When a client tells me I have changed their life.
32. star wars or star trek: Star Wars.
33. paperback books or hardback books: Paperbacks are easier to hold.
34. horror or rom-com: Rom-com. I loathe horror.
35. tv shows or movies: I watch more TV shows these days.
36. favourite animal: No favourites.
37. favourite genre of music: Indie rock, blues.
38. least favourite book: I don’t like Tim Winton as an author and there are a couple of Pullitzer prize winners I’ve not finished because they were tediously pretentious - can’t even remember the titles. Didn’t even finish the first chapter of the first Harry Potter book - how did she get published?
39. favourite season: Summer
40. song that’s currently stuck in your head: My head is currently uncluttered.
41. what kind of pajamas do you wear: Summer- singlet & shorts; Winter - longs.
42. How many existential crises do you have on an average day: None.
43. If you can only choose one song to be played at your funeral, what would it be: I am a Flame Tree.
44. Favourite theme song to a TV show: One that stands out is Never Mind, True Detective; oh and Games of Thrones is so catchy!
45. Harry Potter movies or books: JK Rowling is a crap writer (sorry fans). The movies are far superior. I loved the movies.
46. Favourite traditional food from your family: Spaggy bol.
47. Favourite decade from 1900-now: Now. I live in the present.
48.A song that no matter the mood, it’ll make you smile? C'mon Eileen by Dexie’s Midnight Runners. It’s a daft song but it’s so jolly.
49. Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit? I’ve read The Hobbit multiple times; the Lord of the Rings Trilogy twice, so I guess I have to say The Hobbit? Now these books are amazing; the movies were not. But I guess the Hobbit movie was better.
50. Deadpool or Wolverine? Shrug.
51: What’s your party trick? I am sure my children are deeply grateful that I don’t have one.
52. Favorite place you’ve ever been on vacation? The Kimberley region of Western Australia is spectacular. Had an awesome family holiday there doing everything from hiking, to camping, fishing, boating, horse riding, swimming.
53. What would be your reaction if someone suggested going shopping?
Remember that post you made about the #FreeSpeech bus? I recently saw a tumblr post with an article showing that bus...on fire. Do you know if that's real?
I’ve seen nothing about fire but I saw images on Twitter via the National Organization for Marriage (who is co-sponsoring this hateful bus) showing graffiti and window damage to the bus. So, yes, it was definitely vandalized.
We could get into a long discussion about when different protests tactics are justified, ethical, or necessary (see: should you punch a Nazi?) - but in short, when you are literally driving around a bus that denies my identity, I don’t have a lot of sympathy for you.
Hi! Love your art, style is different, but cute and fascinating nonetheless. Since I've heard you're German, (I hope you are??) I can't speak German, but I am Dutch. So we're basically neighboring country's! But.. This is the only German sentence I know.. 'Ik liebe Dich.'' I think it means I love you? (This is so random, oops.) - Poshi But how're ya doin'? Good sir??
and you are right! german is my first language, and it is i love you!!! ❤️
and thank you!! youre so sweet! im doing good, how about you!