- that title though - the last one was excepting anxiety, and this is Accepting Anxiety… love.
- Roman’s 30 second recap of the last video was gr8
- “You made that joke in the last video” “I know, it was just to re-establish where we are in the present timeline.”
- THEY DID SO GOOD DECORATING ANXIETY’S ROOM OH MY WORD
- nice Stranger Things reference Thomas
- “No, the room just varies based on whatever your current location is” brings up so many questions. Are the decorations just for this specific room since Thomas spends so much time there, or are they a part of Anxiety’s room that follows wherever Thomas goes? If the latter, what happens if Thomas is in a room with no place for curtains? What happens if he’s not in a room large enough for all of these decorations?? The rooms must look like a mess if Thomas leaves his living room ever. Also, what happens to the decorations if Thomas leaves the living room while one of the sides is in their room? Does everything just shake and start to change while they shriek “nOT AGAIN”?
- Patton has freaking arachnophobia, which means the sides can have phobias, which makes me wonder what the other side’s phobias would be. Would Logan even have a phobia, knowing that most phobias are highly illogical things?
- “Those are just silly cartoons, they’re not even realistic! But if need be I WILL destroy them for you Patton.” awwwwwww
- Patton really has a serious phobia here which again, is it only because he’s Thomas’s emotional side? I am really fascinated by the potential for the rest of them to have phobias.
- That eyeliner tho
- Thomas immediately freaks out about his outfit and hair once Anxiety shows up, not when he enters Anxiety’s room. So where the heck was Anxiety?? Does he have to make eye contact or something with Thomas for the effects to kick in? Is proximity not enough?
- If only it was that easy to comb hair
- “quack.” “duck out?” “quack quack” PATTON PLS
- PATTON AND ANXIETY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL BEINGS AND I LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP
- Princey stumbles over his words in this - is it because they’re in Anxiety’s room or because he liiiiiikeeeeeees someone and doesn’t understand those are his feelings towards them and has trouble being nice to them because of it??
- Both Logan and Roman have points, but they’re not saying them in a way for the other to actually hear them
- the eyeshadow that they’re all accumulating is really fascinating in that it’s showing up more and more as they argue. Roman’s is almost as dark as Anxiety’s by the time the room visit is over. Also, Thomas himself didn’t aquire any eyeshadow, which makes sense given that he didn’t really argue or talk negatively in this video, just acted as a moderator between the sides and told those speaking negatively (*cough* ROMAN *cough*) to shut up. However, Patton had eyeshadow, and he was nothing but encouraging towards Anxiety. Therefore it could also be that he accumulated it because of his fear towards the decor.
- a cotton headed ninny muggins
- Roman had a point, but he then he went too far and started calling Anxiety names (creepy cookie is the name of my new cookie company I just now decided)
- Anxiety is being self-reflective and bringing up good points. He becomes better for this. The next episode is Roman being self-reflective and becoming better for it.
- Logan that’s a fairly dark tangent. also, you startled Anxiety????
- he’s such a nerd he made a chart
- “ow loud noises!!!” Patton just described how all of us who deal with auditory overload feel most of the time
- “There’s ways that I can work on that, Anxiety, but I’d rather work on it with you than without you at all!” this sentence can be used for many, many things in life and it is a very good line.
- Yeah Logan’s eyeshadow is also getting really dark after he spoke for a solid thirty seconds without stop
- “EE - equals MC SCARED” good line.
- ROMAN CAME THROUGH. HE AND ANXIETY HAVE FINALLY HAD THEIR MOMENT OF UNDERSTANDING THAT LOGAN MENTIONED HE AND PATTON HAD HAD IN THE LAST VIDEO. we can finally move forward from their differences.
- that echo tho
- Anxiety would be a splendid breathing coach
- Anxiety’s eyeshadow is lessened outside his room and the other sides eyeshadow are totally gone
- “the great spider threat of 2017” pATTON PLS
- Brad Pittiful. Wow. Roman has really outdone himself.
- Anxiety looks exhausted
- He has totally made a pros and cons list of himself. That’s why he was able to immediately be like “here’s another pro of me I know you guys just finished telling me some but you missed this important one”
- I mean. we all knew. the name. it was time. it made sense.
- “You’re great Patton” YES
- “Logan? Shut your ever-flapping gob talker, okay?”
- I have not seen anyone theorize about this name
- “Why is that so funny?” “Um.. because… well, it’s not.” SHUT THEM DOWN THOMAS
- THE OTHERS????
- ARE THERE OTHER SIDES
- I kNOW THERE ARE TWO MINUTES LEFT BUT NOW I’M DONE
- okay Thomas it was amazing you brought light to anxiety disorders and put up helplines. Thank you for this.
- WHAT MORE
- LOGAN HAS AN ALICE IN WONDERLAND PUZZLE BOOK
- Princey buy your own posters
- Patton you are the most amazing beam of sunshine and ily2.
- Who drew that card??
Ducky Bendy: Quack Quack Quack!! (Google Translation: WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BRETHERIN? WHY ARE THEY SO FLAT? WHY DO THEY NOT SPEAK?! ANSWER ME HOOMAN!!)
Boris: Okay First off, question to Anon, Bendy thought DB should give a second chance since he try make rubber ducky bendy merch is a flop. Secondly, to ducky bendy, I guess this means you don`t know how real world works don’t you?.
Boris: … I dont ever trust you to be that cute also HOW THE HECK YOU move?!!
Ducky Bendy: Quack Quack~
Boris: Wait jealous? What? UGH,.. Okay look can you just,… stop.
Ducky Bendy: Quaaaa…. QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!
Boris: OKAY OKAY! Look lets make a truce, we both know that you and I care for Bendy right?
Ducky Bendy: Quaaaack?
Boris: So the thing is you can’t Kill me or else Bendy would be upset, you don’t like him to be upset right?
Ducky Bendy: … Quaaaaaack? …
Boris: And I promise you that I will stop try to get rid of you every single day. So please STOP GOING TO MY ROOM AND WATCHING ME SLEEP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT IS NOT NORMAL!! I know your intention is to try to kill me so that you can have Bendy for yourselves but just stop it! PLEASE. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE
I never liked taking
my young son, Ben, along on business trips, as he was at that tireless,
inquisitive age whereby everything is either boring or fascinating. But Ben’s
father - a handyman - was working all weekend and the regional office had
a creche, so I decided to turn the trip into a weekend break. The hotel in
Atlanta, Georgia was pretty, but past it’s best - the sort of place with lots of
empty rooms. The polite young guy on reception took a shine to us, and gave us
the penthouse suite at the regular room-rate, since no-one was using it.
The suite was huge: two bedrooms and a lounge; plenty of
space for Ben to play whilst I worked on my presentation which nobody would
“Misser Duck’s in here, mommy!” He ran out of the bathroom,
I barely looked up from my ancient laptop. “You mean ‘Mr.
Duck’, sweetie?” He couldn’t pronounce his ‘T’s.
“Misser Duck, Misser Duck!” he was bouncing with glee. “He’s
sayin’ fings! Come see, mommy!”
I said I’d go look later, pleased he’d made a friend to
amuse himself, even if it was imaginary. “But ducks don’t ‘say’ things, honey.
They quack! So why don’t you quack back?”
I became so engrossed in my stupid project that I didn’t
notice it was growing dark outside. Ben’s giggles from the lounge spurred me to
shut my laptop and call him in.
“I’ll order us some food, buddy. Sorry mommy’s not been much
“S’ OK, mommy. Misser duck’s been quack-quack-quacking! He
This made me smile, although I wondered what had brought a
duck to mind, as we were about as far from any pond as possible. That night,
Ben insisted he sleep alone in the adjoining bedroom; I agreed as he’d been so
well-behaved all evening. I heard him whispering softly until late, and figured
he was excited about being away from home and making a new, make-believe
friend. I imagined hearing faint, raspy “quacks” echoing as I drifted off to
sleep, and gentle duck footsteps somewhere above me.
The next morning I found Ben curled up under his bed in a
“Whatever’s the matter, sweetheart? Doesn’t Mister Duck want
to play, today?”
“Misser duck lef’ me all alone. He liked seein’ you sleep
I felt a draft on the back of my neck, and looked up to see
the ancient ventilation shaft above the head of Ben’s bed, missing its grill
cover. I rushed back into my room to find an identical set-up. As I peered into
the black passageway, just big enough to fit a person, it dawned on me that
Ben’s dad would have taught him the word “duct”, as he was forever fixing them
in our apartment block. I’d noticed similar shafts in the suite’s bathroom and
“You lookin’ for
Misser Duck? S’ OK, Mommy. He quacked me where we lived, so I quacked him our
he was just minding his own business.
really, bin was just minding his own business, taking a jog around the neighbourhood on their off day, enjoying the cool morning air, the familiarity of the streets, the music blasting from his earpiece–
–when he turns around a corner and out hops some ten ducklings from a bush.