I wanna ask you why do you hate Ambrose so much to the point where you put down his fans. What has he even done to you? You act like he is a Donald Trump unless the Trump dude or something? You think you are funny but you look like a bully.
For newcomers: Albert and Vergil have a game where they text each other with horrible pickup lines, and whoever laughs first loses. Alex and Vergil have a similar game where they take pickup lines and turn them into insults.
I really want to see Albert’s reaction to Vergil giving him that line, though.
Okay maybe (probably) this is some of my OCD coming out, but washing a baby in a sink is like, putting its butt down in the same place you put down forks and spoons, which go in your mouth? It makes me think of those kitchen disinfectant commercials that pretend to illuminate all the germs left behind in your kitchen no matter how hard you scrub? And they would probably illuminate traces of baby poop on your eating utensils that you carelessly didn’t place into an actual autoclave to be safe.
Like, please tell me if you’ve been washing babies in your sink before I come over for dinner is what I’m saying. Consider it like trigger warning for gifs that would never ever conceivably cause a seizure in a human being.
2: What scene did you first put down?
After deciding the basic, I ‘put down’ the first scene…in this sort of detail !
December 23rd, 1802 EDT
england china HK
Extra meeting at this time, we should be going home!
(comment on western work ethic? ^^)
i know you all want to be back for your Christmas celebrations (pssst is France having the party because this is the same year. yes. mention it once. germany + prussia gon go for a bit, after hanging with the peeps back home (ambiguous whether humans or Bavaria/Saxony/Hesse etc etc)
yeah i do!
it’s only Tuesday today tho…
well, Christmas Eve is a big tradition too in some places
(not your place tho?? yeah but also i haven’t finished my shopping ……. )
well anyway, says HK, if it goes on longer than an hour and a half let’s just go okay? there’s no way it should take that long,
england smiled. Yeah, I agree, let’s do that.
–and couldn’t they just skype/video/what’s the word/videoconference meet.
oh god no,
*into lift, what floor. is it, push button* well, sooner we start sooner we can get home
I wrote most of it like that. Pfft well I like it when it flows basically like that, and this is a very dialogue-heavy fic.
3: What’s your favorite line of narration?
“Ha!” Prussia was striding up and down the floor, which was difficult as it allowed for only about two and half strides in either direction.
… I mean I’ve had Prussia striding about ridic small spaces before yep :)
4: What’s your favorite line of dialogue?
The Belarus (and Russia) stuff, I AM IN THE EU etc, but for a single line maybe England’s “This is tantamount to terrorism, you can’t keep us hostage like this and make us talk to each other!”
5: What part was hardest to write?
At various points? I was worried about writing like MOST of the characters ! Also I realized early on: conversations with THREE PEOPLE! That’s so basic but I actually don’t do it a lot? But THEN I found, once I’d figured how the UK-HK-China bit could go… that the 2 person scenes were the ones I didn’t have ideas for, because Germany-Prussia and Finland-Estonia didn’t have much obvious conflict…… sooooo then I found the conflict and amped those scenes right up, in different ways :D Still, the Prussia-Germany serious bits were hardest.
9: Were there any alternate versions of this fic?
Not really… I guess I was thinking of other things and arguments to include… South China Sea News, maybe could have gotten Mr. Newspaper involved? Finland telling Estonia “well there’d be no market without the product so who’s fault is that?” would maybe have been a bit too ‘real’ as they say. I was going to have England and America discussing Star Wars some more at the end like, “…you’re claiming STAR WARS is British now, seriously? How do you figure that??” “Well, Pinewood studios! Probably..”(It was, yes.)
13: What music did you listen to, if any, to get in the mood for writing this story? Or if you didn’t listen to anything, what do you think readers should listen to to accompany us while reading?
Ah I very rarely listen to much music when writing … but as this was over Christmas I was writing quite a bit on the dining room table with star wars on in the next room!
a marginalized kid who just wants representation:y-yea i think this character could be [x] cause yknow, theres a lot of evidence to back it up, plus i really like and look up to this character when they seem to be the only one who represents me, cause there arent a lot of characters i can really relate to that way
some shitty person's internal monologue:how do i deny them that without looking like the shitty person i am?
some shitty person's internal monologue:...
some shitty person's internal monologue:yes, perfect
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
6. The Projector – This person thinks they’re perfect and others have the flaws. They take no ownership – because they’re never, ever wrong.
7. The Deliberate Mis-Interpreter – They seem like a nice person – but they twist and use your words. They spread misinformation and misinterpret you. Thus, they deliberately present you in a false, negative way.
8. The Flirt – This person uses flirting to get their way in life. They want to be admired and to have an audience. However, your feelings and your needs are of no concern to them.
9. The Iron Fist – They use intimidation and throw their weight around, to use you for their ends, and to get their way in life.
10. The Multiple Offender – This person uses several of the techniques we’ve described – and they’ll often switch between them if it suits their purposes.